Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard vs. Whitley County (at the University of the Cumberlands) 12/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After another big win over a bad Owsley County team, Whitley will finally get tested against one of the 14th regions best, if not the best out of the 14th.

I'm excited to see this one. Whitley has a sold team that is hard to beat when they can knock down their shots. I hear Hazard is really good and one of the favorites to win the 14th.
What does Hazard do well?

Predictions?
Hazard is imo the favorites in the 14th region.
I'll take the dawgs by double digits.
How many Dog players still playing football?
I'll take the Dawgs in a close one, even without the football players.
Stardust Wrote:How many Dog players still playing football?

Bj Combs, Jordan Olinger,Jon Combs,and Eric Back were all starters for the Dawgs last season and all are on the football team.
MVP2 Wrote:Bj Combs, Jordan Olinger,Jon Combs,and Eric Back were all starters for the Dawgs last season and all are on the football team.

Will they be playing today? I assume they wont as their football season just ended yesterday and wouldnt be able to keep up with the rest of the team.
MVP2 Wrote:Bj Combs, Jordan Olinger,Jon Combs,and Eric Back were all starters for the Dawgs last season and all are on the football team.

That's basically there starting 5.
If they don't play then I'll take Whitley against Hazards jv.
Aslan Wrote:That's basically there starting 5.
If they don't play then I'll take Whitley against Hazards jv.

Yea, i hope they do get to play. Id hate for Hazard to be missing there entire team pretty much.
Hazard's football team just got back to town this afternoon.
I'm pretty sure they won't play tonight but will next week.
I saw on another website that Perry Central boys and girls games scheduled tonight have been cancelled. This early in the season they may be able to reschedule those games.
this game was postponed due to the weather. Im kind of glad id much rather play Hazard while there full strength and have all there players.