Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 5 Guys Burgers and Fries!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have eaten at one before and loved it. Ate at the one in Ashland tonight and my mind stays the same....GREAT PLACE for a burger!

If you have never eaten at this place, remember....ONLY get ONE order of fries for every 4 people eating! Also, "Little Burgers" are 1/4 pounders, all others are double deckers! I fed 6 (4 teenagers!) people with 2 orders of fries and had some leftover!

They are right beside of "Chick-fil-A" in Ashland, KY! I HIGHLY recommend!

*They use peanut oil. So if you have an allergy to peanuts...stay away!
It is the best burger you will every have! I can promise you that! The one in Lexington is amazing!!
Is this a new place? I was there in Oct. and didn't see it. Sounds like a good place to eat next time I am there.
Is that the name of the restaurant? 5 Guy Bugers and Fries? Is the name Guy Burgers? what's the name?
LWC Wrote:Is that the name of the restaurant? 5 Guy Bugers and Fries? Is the name Guy Burgers? what's the name?
Five Guys Burgers and Fries. The only items on their menu are burgers, fries, and grilled hot dogs. IMO, far and away the best national chain when it comes to burgers, fries, and hot dogs.
I have ate at the one in Ashland, and I loved it. I would've much rather have one here instead of Steak n Shake any day of the week.
This place looks great..I'm so **** hungry.

It's pretty much the same as In-N-Out.
One of my buddies told me it was the greasiest thing he has ever put in his mouth.
I'll have to check it out
Ballers Wrote:One of my buddies told me it was the greasiest thing he has ever put in his mouth.

LOL, Glad i read the rest of the comments....

Is there one in ashland?
^ Yes next Chick-fil-A.
OffTheHook Wrote:^ Yes next Chick-fil-A.

Thank you.
I'd love to eat at this place, I checked out the website it sounds really good.
I may take a trip to Ashland here in a couple of weeks Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:I may take a trip to Ashland here in a couple of weeks Wink

I was thinking the same thing.
^I'm the biggest burger fan in the world.
Here in Hazard we have two restaurants that I order burgers that aren't even on the menu lol
Frances' Diner and The Circle T.
They have these massive burgers called the Buddy Burger and the Big T Burger.

I get the Double Bacon Buddy Burger and the Double Big T Bacon Burger lol
The only thing negative that I can say about Five Guys is that the servings of french fries are huge and always fresh out of the hot peanut oil. So far, so good - but they always put my hamburger in the bottom of the bag and they give you so many french fries that the box probably holds less than half of them.

That means you have to dig your hamburger out from under an avalanche of very hot french fries. Take my advice, unless you are ordering for at least 4 people, do not order a large order of fries.

I am glad to see Five Guys expanding to so many areas. The food is great, the servings are large, and the prices are very reasonable.
That's why you lay the bag on the table and just rip it open. Unless you get it to go. Then you just ask them to please put the burger on top of the fries. They will graciously oblige.