Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: George Rogers Clark 85 Christian County 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cards looked great tonight. Christian Co was without Hicky and Tandy. Kates for Christian Co is a very good player. Christian Co had no answer for the inside game of GRC. Rogers, Zollo and Daniels was too much for them.
Congrats GRC.
I'd like to see this game played with both teams having there complete rosters.
Hicky was very impressive the only time I got to see him play last year.
Was GRC back to a full roster??
Aslan Wrote:I'd like to see this game played with both teams having there complete rosters.
Hicky was very impressive the only time I got to see him play last year.

You may have a chance on Jan 21th in the Toyota Classic.

Stardust Wrote:Was GRC back to a full roster??

Yes. Bopper Stenzel had a bad cut over his eye from practice this week, but also played. Robbie returned to practice on Wednesday. If we can just keep the Stenzel brothers healthy this season....LOL Both started last night.
Congrats GRC! I expected a win, but not by this margin.
LCDawg Wrote:Congrats GRC! I expected a win, but not by this margin.

I have heard alot of people say this. I expected us to win by 20 with the players missing.

At the Fast Lane classic GRC looked terrible...didn't run any plays...think this may have been on purpose. They looked like the team I knew they could be last night...even better...scary good.
Congrats Clark Co. I hope both meet again later in the Toyota Classic with both teams full roster.
Grats GRC