Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 60 Prestonsburg 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In what is most perhaps the most brutal game to watch in the history of basketball.

Wes Rowe led the Panthers with 18, I believe.
what was brutal about the game?
LCDawg Wrote:what was brutal about the game?
It was miserable to watch. 40+ Fouls, 66 FTs. Turnover, etc...
To me, it looked liked Prestonsburg's strategy was to foul the shooter every time so as to make Pikeville beat them at the foul line. There were a lot of hard fouls committed in this game. Even though Pikeville missed a lot of FTs, the team made enough to win. The Panthers need to work on FTs and make it a goal to get in the 70% and higher. Glad that the Panthers did not take the bait and get too upset by this style of play. Old coach-old strategy.lol I have seen this before. A good win for the team. Stay focused and build on what you learn each game.
I thought Pikeville would blow Pburg out...
Panther Thunder Wrote:In what is most perhaps the most brutal game to watch in the history of basketball.

Wes Rowe led the Panthers with 18, I believe.

MORE BRUTAL than the game in TN last year?????
Remember that one?
How did Prestonsburg look?
Congrats Pikeville
Congrats Pikeville
I see. That is brutal! :biggrin:
Congrats Panthers. Keep up the good work.
OffTheHook Wrote:MORE BRUTAL than the game in TN last year?????
Remember that one?
I had managed to block it out of my memory. Thanks for bringing it back up :thanks:

But I'd say it was a little worse than this one. At least people shot the ball in that game haha.
Called this one, Congrats Pikeville.
Congrats Panthers!
^