Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell Co. 76 - Cordia 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats Pirates!

Cordia 7 9 10 22 48

Powell Co. 16 19 18 23 76

Cordia (0-2) -- Stacy 1, Lucas 19, Summer 11, Mullins 14, Feltner 2.

Powell Co. (2-0) -- Creech 8, Reed 13, Marcum 10, Pelfrey 12, Conner 12, Wright 1, Goodwin 10, Hubbard 2, Dennis 8.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z176q1RatP
Ouch, Congrats Powell.
Might be a while before Denny gets that first win at Cordia.
Pretty balanced scoring for PC with so many around double digits
Congrats Powell
Way to go Pirates. Keep it up.
Aslan Wrote:Might be a while before Denny gets that first win at Cordia.

Ah, not to long. I think the Lions win 2 of the 3 next games with wins over Monticello and Jenkins.
Cordia couldn't get anything going offensively. Committed to many TO's, and allowed to many fast break points. Powell can shoot the basketball, and is very fast. By the end of the year, I expect for them to compete with Hazard and Perry.
Grats PC
WALL2WALL Wrote:Cordia couldn't get anything going offensively. Committed to many TO's, and allowed to many fast break points. Powell can shoot the basketball, and is very fast. By the end of the year, I expect for them to compete with Hazard and Perry.

Please.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Cordia couldn't get anything going offensively. Committed to many TO's, and allowed to many fast break points. Powell can shoot the basketball, and is very fast. By the end of the year, I expect for them to compete with Hazard and Perry.

lol
Aslan Wrote:Please.

They could, very unlikely but still could. Just my opinion.
MVP2 Wrote:Ah, not to long. I think the Lions win 2 of the 3 next games with wins over Monticello and Jenkins.
dont see cordia beating jenkins
sherman14 Wrote:dont see cordia beating jenkins

That is your opinion bro, I respect that. I personally think Cordia will force Jenkins into a lot of turnovers and win the game by 12-15 points.

Wrong!.lol

so your telling me that the same powell county team that went 11-14, Lost There Best Player In Brewer, that went 2-2 against Owsley County and Couldn't Win The District last year, the team that everyone said that Christian Brewer was this Team's Savior, is gonna compete with Hazard & Perry? how are they gonna compete with Hazard and Perry when they lost there best player in Brewer when they couldn't compete with them last year, so what's the difference that's gonna make them compete with The Big Dogs this year? :please: :lmao:

Why not?
Didn't Cordia trounce Jenkins twice last year?
Jenkins won what...
5 games last year?
And I know for a fact they played Riverside and Red Bird multiple times.
So do those even count lol

You just said something that made no sense at all. Cordia will beat Jenkins by 20+
Congrats PC

You meant to say that the other way! With this game being @cordia, I don't see Jenkins winning!
Grats Powell.
Jenkins haters. Corida has lost ALOT. Jenkins has improved ALOT from last season. If Jenkins can play like they did first half against KCC, and plays hard then entire game then Jenkins will come away with the win.