Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd @ Johnson Central 12/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is everyone's thoughts on this one?
after last night maybe SF. I will say JC will bounce back tonight, if they play D and dont try to gamble and press all game they will win.
what does SF have this year?
JC by 10
TSSI Wrote:after last night maybe SF. I will say JC will bounce back tonight, if they play D and dont try to gamble and press all game they will win.

If you want to be a pressing team then you are going to have to accept some losses early in the season until you perfect it.. JC has a young bench and second 5 who probably dont challenge the press much in practice. What will help them more is if the put Parker around the basket more. If you want to him to be a swing man then get a triangle offence and run him in and out of the post!!!!! Thats my only thoughts from the other night. However I see JC winning this one but SF is no scrubb team this year so it will be close!!
imma say JC in a really close game.
Any news on why Skaggs isn't playing?
JCHS05 Wrote:Any news on why Skaggs isn't playing?

Skaggs is playing.
JC is leading 44-36 early in the 3rd.
I heard him playing in the 2nd half but I didn't hear them give his points in the halftime stats.
I think they said he had 7pts. in the 3rd.
JCHS05 Wrote:I heard him playing in the 2nd half but I didn't hear them give his points in the halftime stats.

That's because he didn't score in the first half... :biggrin:
JC 55 SF 43 2:30 left in the game.
65-55 JC wins this one.
Parker- 18 points
Skaggs- 11 Points
Gallager- 10 Points
Shane Hall- 10 Points 6 Blocks
Salyers- 9 Points
Will JK be playing for JC
According to the radio JK Hall played
Congrats JC.