Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dorton 43 Elkhorn City 37
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Dorton.

For Dorton:

Zach Huffman 16 points, 4 rebounds
Victor Fouts 9 points, 6 rebounds, 6 steals
Zach Tackett 7 points, 4 assists
Cody Mullins 7 points, 2 rebounds
Lamont Wright 4 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists

For Elkhorn:

David Adkins 10 points
Michael Fields 8 points
Hunter Swindall 7 points
Austin Hylton 6 points
Austin Rowe 6 points

B Team

Dorton 33
Elkhorn 29

For Dorton:

Jordan Gregory 17 points
Lamont Wright 6 points
Cameron Bartley 5 points
Michael Stalker 3 points
Austin Robinson 2 points

For Elkhorn:

Trey Little 13 points
Holden Ward 12 points
#11 2 points
#21 2 points

C Team

Dorton 56
Elkhorn 6

For Dorton:

Michael Stalker 13 points
Noah Perkins 12 points
Cameron Bartley 12 points
Lamont Wright 10 points
Kobe Brown 4 points
Cameron Jarrell 3 points
Luke Adkison 2 points

For Elkhorn:

Kane Taylor 2 points
Kyle Adkins 2 points
Adam Pierce 2 points
WOW!!!! Nice win Coach!!! I didn't think you were as badly wounded as you let on......
School Admin. Wrote:WOW!!!! Nice win Coach!!! I didn't think you were as badly wounded as you let on......

Thanks. The boys really played with a lot of heart and emotion tonight and they stepped up big to pull out the win.
Good job Dorton and Coach Davis, I would like to say it's always a honor to compete against good teams and better people. I know there will be many more battles between these two schools down the road and I would like to say no matter who wins I always leave Dorton with a smile on my face. Your team played extremely hard and composed and we did not, but all credit goes to those boys because they never stopped playing hard no matter what the score was during the game. I thought you had them ready to play and had a good game plan as always.

Thanks for the hospitality!
We'll do it again real soon!

Coach Swindall
EC Cougars
Coach Swindal, I was very impressed with your squat at E.R. a couple of weeks ago, you guys will be in the mix at the end, I just hope my team can stay on the court and not get blown out by you and Dorton.
Cougar Connection Wrote:Good job Dorton and Coach Davis, I would like to say it's always a honor to compete against good teams and better people. I know there will be many more battles between these two schools down the road and I would like to say no matter who wins I always leave Dorton with a smile on my face. Your team played extremely hard and composed and we did not, but all credit goes to those boys because they never stopped playing hard no matter what the score was during the game. I thought you had them ready to play and had a good game plan as always.

Thanks for the hospitality!
We'll do it again real soon!

Coach Swindall
EC Cougars

Coach,

Thanks a lot for the compliments. Your team always plays hard and are a tough bunch. They never back down from a challenge. Our teams know each other so well that it's like an intrasquad scrimmage when we play.

Your team has worked so hard and has improved so much over the past couple of years. It was a huge win for us knowing how good you guys are. I know we'll meet again soon and I know your boys will be ready . . . I just hope we are.
Congrats Dorton
Dorton always show class on and off the court and in every way. I think these boys are going to go much further than what many think. Keep up the good work guys and hope to see you in the county tournament and in one of of the last games of it at that. Love to play at Dorton and have them here. Can't say that about all team. Congrats again.