Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How would you inspire a team?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How would anyone, inspire a school that hasnt had a good football program lately, to get kids to come out and play?
BRIBE EM !!!!!!!!! nah j/k...but that is a hard thing to do but its all about how much kids love the game and how much interest they have
I'm starting to belive thats how it sometimes has to be done lmao!
the best way to get players is to win.......get the coach to schedule pie games. like all the scimmage games and non distrct games and then the next year u will have so many out u couldnt shake a stick at them.....its called jumping on the band wagon every one likes to winand be apart of winning teams
keep working with the people that do come out and get a few wins under your belt. then other kids will want to be a part of it
i agree with getting cupcake games but if you do they youre players will know and if your not in district then theres now offseason except for 8 man wich is not even nworth mentioning but then your seniors wont be interested and you have to have senior leadership so you might not be any better i think you just work with your team like Blackcat75 said
i would say this would be a great way to show school spirt and a way to be remmembered for a long time after your gone ...especcaliy for a team lacking seniors