Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia @ Powell County 12/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel like this will be a better game than what people expect it to be.

Predictions?
Cordia could make it a game but with it being played in Staton, Pirates win. Go Lions!!!
PC by 15
Powell by 14.
Powell has that great 3 point shooter, idk his name but the kid can play. The Lions must try to limit his touches in order to win.

Did Powell graduate there big men, what big men do they have coming back.
Powell by 9.
Powell wins
but I'll be rooting for Denny to get his first win with the Lions
Quote:Powell has that great 3 point shooter, idk his name but the kid can play. The Lions must try to limit his touches in order to win.

Did Powell graduate there big men, what big men do they have coming back.

The three point shooter is Morgan Reed, and we return Jacob Conner for the big man
Powell by double digits since it is being played in Stanton.
Powell really don't play a big man, they just run up and down the court and shoot three's, hitting a high percentage right now. They don't like to play defense, kind of like Pitino used to say trading 2's for 3's is what they like to do! Nothing wrong with that unless your not hitting them. I believe Cordia will play better defense and not allow the easy 3's and will give them a good game. Will be a high scoring game I would say with Powell just edging out the Lions and Coach Fugate will have to wait for the first win with the Lions. Good luck to both teams.
Lions will win by 4.
i doubt if this game will get played because Powell County didn't have school today due to snow and from what i've heard they've had ALOT of Wrecks due to Black Ice already
piratefan24 Wrote:The three point shooter is Morgan Reed, and we return Jacob Conner for the big man

Powell has three great 3 point shooters this year. 2 senior Creech and Reed and a sophomore Marcum all really good shooters form anywhere. Big men returning Conner, Parks, and Goodwin. I think the team will be a faster more productive team this year and play a style that suits their talents.

Go Luck Pirates!!!TongueirateSho
The Game Is Still On!

ill take PC @ home
Wall4president Wrote:Powell really don't play a big man, they just run up and down the court and shoot three's, hitting a high percentage right now. They don't like to play defense, kind of like Pitino used to say trading 2's for 3's is what they like to do! Nothing wrong with that unless your not hitting them. I believe Cordia will play better defense and not allow the easy 3's and will give them a good game. Will be a high scoring game I would say with Powell just edging out the Lions and Coach Fugate will have to wait for the first win with the Lions. Good luck to both teams.

Powell has started to press a lot more and they do like defense. Coming off a great win in Jackson City. 80-58 they caused them a ton of turnovers due to great defense.
That is funny, they held a might Jackson City team to 50 pts and you think they can play defense? I will agree they are shooting the 3 better than anyone in the region, but still have some work to do on the defensive end, because if they allowed J.C. to score 50, what do you think some of the better offensive teams are going to do? Should be interesting to see how it plays out! Coach Hall is good at getting his kids to buy in to what he wants to do, so if they listen to him they can improve on the defensive end. Good luck to both teams and be safe.