Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle Co. 70 Wayne Co. 59
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
How did Hammonds do? Congrats Rock.
Hammonds has 16 to lead Rock. Bowlin from Wayne had 17 to lead all scorers.
Rockcastle Co. 15 20 20 15 70
Wayne Co. 12 12 22 13 59
Rockcastle Co. (1-0) -- Abney 11, Arvin 9, Burton 7, Lawrence 15, Hammond 16, McQueary 2, Hunter 6, Cobb 4. Wayne Co. (0-1) -- Bowlin 17, Roberts 11, Rigney 2, Criswell 2, Pyles 12, Gillespie 8, Sexton 7
I think Wayne will be a pretty good team this year.
Nice win for RC
Bowlin of Wayne Co. is one of the better players in the 12th that's not talked about much. I was there. I think Rockcastle is a faster quicker team with this lineup... Hammond,Lawrence,Hunter,Abney & Burton...
I like the Hunter girl coming off the bench simply because it takes the other team time to adjust to her speed. It seems Rock always gets a quick advantage when she enters the game. As for the game last night, Hammonds and Lawrence carried the first half and the rest of the team carried the second half. I hope its not going to be a trend of Hammonds getting in foul trouble but I was expecting it to happen some this season. They need her to stay in the games as much as possible.
RadioVeteran Wrote:Bowlin of Wayne Co. is one of the better players in the 12th that's not talked about much. I was there. I think Rockcastle is a faster quicker team with this lineup... Hammond,Lawrence,Hunter,Abney & Burton...

rockblue Wrote:I like the Hunter girl coming off the bench simply because it takes the other team time to adjust to her speed. It seems Rock always gets a quick advantage when she enters the game. As for the game last night, Hammonds and Lawrence carried the first half and the rest of the team carried the second half. I hope its not going to be a trend of Hammonds getting in foul trouble but I was expecting it to happen some this season. They need her to stay in the games as much as possible.

:Thumbs: