Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Radical right is taking it to the streets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
US government haters are killing now. Sovereign citizens, of the United States are springing up all over. God said you don't have to abide by US laws or pay taxes.

I'm not exactly sure what they believe, but about what you mentioned, the bible says to pay taxes (Matthew 22:15-22). It also says to obey government laws (Romans 13:1-7).
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I'm not exactly sure what they believe, but about what you mentioned, the bible says to pay taxes (Matthew 22:15-22). It also says to obey government laws (Romans 13:1-7).
Sorry, I didn't word it right. They said God didn't want you to do those things.
LOL...that stoned hippie from Berkeley is the textbook Republican....NOT.
As usual, your stuff is loooooony.
Conservatives pay a ton more taxes than liberals in this country...and commit far less crime...

Nice try...now get back to the loony bin and dig up some more crazy stuff...:please:
jetpilot Wrote:LOL...that stoned hippie from Berkeley is the textbook Republican....NOT.
Conservatives pay a ton more taxes than liberals in this country...and commit far less crime...

Nice try...now get back to the loony bin and dig up some more crazy stuff...:please:

??
jetpilot Wrote:LOL...that stoned hippie from Berkeley is the textbook Republican....NOT.

You did notice that it said radical, didn't you? I would like to know where you get your stats about taxes and crime. I just threw the stoned hippie in there, because it reminded me of you and Hoot.:Clap: The point of the post was to point out about the "sovereign citizens movement" were the ones that killed the two policemen. At the end of the first video, it calls them the "radical" right.
TheRealVille Wrote:You did notice that it said radical, didn't you? I would like to know where you get your stats about taxes and crime. I just threw the stoned hippie in there, because it reminded me of you and Hoot.:Clap: The point of the post was to point out about the "sovereign citizens movement" were the ones that killed the two policemen. At the end of the first video, it calls them the "radical" right.

ok I actually laughed there...good one. :biggrin:
Out of the more than 15,000 murders committed in the United States each year (give or take a couple thousand), TheRealVille has uncovered the alarming fact that two of them were committed by members of some supposedly radical conservative group that few people have ever heard of.

I just chained my door and checked to make sure my windows were locked. Who knows which one of us will be the next innocent victim of this gang of crazed, homicidal right-wingers.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Out of the more than 15,000 murders committed in the United States each year (give or take a couple thousand), TheRealVille has uncovered the alarming fact that two of them were committed by members of some supposedly radical conservative group that few people have ever heard of.

I just chained my door and checked to make sure my windows were locked. Who knows which one of us will be the next innocent victim of this gang of crazed, homicidal right-wingers.
Do you not highlight every wrong doing democrat you see in the news?
TheRealVille Wrote:Do you not highlight every wrong doing democrat you see in the news?
If I highlighted every murder committed by liberal Democrats I would get nothing else done.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:If I highlighted every murder committed by liberal Democrats I would get nothing else done.

:lmao::Clap:
TheRealVille Wrote:Sorry, I didn't word it right. They said God didn't want you to do those things.

Sorry TheRealVille, I'm the one who worded my response incorrectly. When I said, "but about what you mentioned," I was only talking about to what you were referring to (which was this group that believes you don't have to pay taxes or follow government laws).

Did you think that I thought you were the one who was saying that we shouldn't pay taxes or follow government laws? Sorry, as I mentioned above, I didn't mean to say anything like that... Although, I wouldn't argue with you if you believed we shouldn't pay taxes.:biggrin:
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Sorry TheRealVille, I'm the one who worded my response incorrectly. When I said, "but about what you mentioned," I was only talking about to what you were referring to (which was this group that believes you don't have to pay taxes or follow government laws).

Did you think that I thought you were the one who was saying that we shouldn't pay taxes or follow government laws? Sorry, as I mentioned above, I didn't mean to say anything like that... Although, I wouldn't argue with you if you believed we shouldn't pay taxes.:biggrin:
No, I knew what you meant. I was just correcting myself on how I worded it, so everybody could see what I really meant to say.