Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is the TRUE Superman of our generation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Superman is the first superhero in comic book history.
At nearly 72 years of age, Superman is without a doubt one of the most popular superheroes ever created. Now, for a character as old as he is, Superman has been revamped, retold and re-cast many a number of times. For the most part, nearly every generation has had an actor they have identified with as its Man of Steel.
I agree with the article, Tom Welling is the Superman of the 2000's.
Aslan, your avatar tells me not to post here. :biggrin: But I guess I will anyway!

About who might be the TRUE superman of our generation, I was about to say Abraham Lincoln, Franklin Roosevelt, or Ronald Reagan. But I noticed that the thread inovolves "the TRUE Superman of our generation". ...With that, I can't really think of anyone being as legendary as the three I mentioned above that live in our generation... Maybe Billy Graham? Smile

EDIT: I just realized that I posted something completely off topic... Sorry about that. Please ignore my post.
^ I could agree with Honest Abe, but is he really our generation? lol...
Ballers Wrote:^ I could agree with Honest Abe, but is he really our generation? lol...

hehehehe
I've embarrassed myself. Sad
Tom Welling!
Well we can really just choose between dean Cain, Tom welling, and Brandon routh. Personally I like Tom wellings version most out of all of them.