Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Enquirer Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check out this clown on NKY.com (and I think it's in the paper); they must be DESEPERATE for story ideas!!

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/201...to-inspire
Fritzy, you continue to amaze me partner.:Thumbs:
"Everyone goes through struggles in life, but it's what you do in those struggles and how you react to them that define who you are and give your life meaning,"

"Life is worth living," .... "Happiness is what you make it, and life is what you make it."
Fritz, my brother, I learned the hard way too, not to take life for granted. On March 13, 2009, I almost died in a mining accident. To say it humbled me is an understatement. It was on that day, and the days after, that I learned what life is all about. I value every single second of every day, and everyday that I wake up, is a Blessing. I dont have any bad days anymore. Everytime I read your story, and see how youve came through this with the attitude that you have, and how youve pushed yourself to become the man you are today, I never cease to be amazed. You are an inspiration, my friend. Awesome stuff......

But your Bengals still suck Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:Fritzy, you continue to amaze me partner.:Thumbs:
VERY much appreciated!!!!

Like I said, that's life, it is what it is and it is what you make of it :Thumbs:

Just trying to make an impact on the world and enjoy life while I'm doing it :Cheerlead

I don't see this as anything special because, to me, this is life, and I'm just trying to make the best of it :Thumbs:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Fritz, my brother, I learned the hard way too, not to take life for granted. On March 13, 2009, I almost died in a mining accident. To say it humbled me is an understatement. It was on that day, and the days after, that I learned what life is all about. I value every single second of every day, and everyday that I wake up, is a Blessing. I dont have any bad days anymore. Everytime I read your story, and see how youve came through this with the attitude that you have, and how youve pushed yourself to become the man you are today, I never cease to be amazed. You are an inspiration, my friend. Awesome stuff......

I can't even begin to imagine or even begin to pretend to imagine, but just glad you're still here and living life :notworthy!!!!!!!!!!

TidesHoss32 Wrote:But your Bengals still suck Big Grin

Yeah, thanks, you wanna kick my dog while you're here, too?? :ChairHit:

:HitWall:
Awesome stuff Fritz.:Thumbs:
Gah...who is that ******** they're talking about?!?!!?!?

Hahahah, good **** man. It kills me to see people that take everything they have for granted. They just have no idea how fast their parents, siblings, everything they own or bestfriend can be taken away from them in a second.

I've had some close calls that made me look at life differently, but what's changed me is losing my some of the bestfriends and brothers that I'll ever have in life. That's what kills me everyday.

Glad you are doing things like that brother. We need more people like you around here.
Great read, Fritz!

Haven't seen you on here much in awhile, I'm glad you're back.
Great read.
I checked out the website and it was really touching.
I held it together enough not to cry here at work Wink
Thanks for sharing your story.
jetpilot Wrote:Awesome stuff Fritz.:Thumbs:
¡Gracias!
vundy33 Wrote:Gah...who is that ******** they're talking about?!?!!?!?

Hahahah, good **** man. It kills me to see people that take everything they have for granted. They just have no idea how fast their parents, siblings, everything they own or bestfriend can be taken away from them in a second.

I've had some close calls that made me look at life differently, but what's changed me is losing my some of the bestfriends and brothers that I'll ever have in life. That's what kills me everyday.

Glad you are doing things like that brother. We need more people like you around here.
He looks like a HUGE toolbag to me :ChairHit:

Takes something big in life to make most people realize what they have and don't realize everything that they can lose until it's lost.

We had never done anything that stupid before, other than just small teenage things, but alls it took was one time and it was all gone.

Still here and life goes on :Thumbs: just trying to make the best of the life I have left........... maybe make a difference with a person or two in the world.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Great read, Fritz!

Haven't seen you on here much in awhile, I'm glad you're back.
Just been very busy with my presentations, getting my heart broken by the Bengals, getting ready to be an uncle twice (both in the next few days). being on the committee for that marathon I walked last Spring, playing some poker, and whatever else.
zaga_fan Wrote:Great read.
I checked out the website and it was really touching.
I held it together enough not to cry here at work Wink
Thanks for sharing your story.

Not a problem at all, I just love that people find my story interesting and that people get something out of it because it's just life to me.

Usually, this is the progression of emotions when people watch my story:

:popcorn:------------>:Thumbs:----------------->---------->:worthy:------------->:yikes:------------------>:igiveupSadlosing hope)--------------->[Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=322280884085&id=203e6b9...&index=ch1]-------------->:Cheerlead(getting happier as I get faith back)-------------->:ClapSadbeing happy and excited at the ending)