Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Steelers 19 - Bills 16 (OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky's Stevie Johnson drops the game winner for the Bills
I am happy for the win, but this game should have not gone into OT. Steelers quit being aggressive on offense and defense after going up 13-0 and let the Bills back into game.
The Steelers caught a huge break when Johnson dropped that TD pass in OT.
That 4th Q 18 yd scramble by Big Ben was one of the best scrambles I have ever seen, probably saved the game for the Steelers.
BTW, the final score of the game was 19-16.
Ill take it!!! GO STEELERS!!!!
Steelers game ball went to Stevie Johnson.
Buffalo's game ball went to Chris Kemoeatu.

And, the NFL still hates the Steelers.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Steelers game ball went to Stevie Johnson.
Buffalo's game ball went to Chris Kemoeatu.

And, the NFL still hates the Steelers.

Chris Kemoeatu was certainly Buffalo's best player.
There were several questionable calls go against the Steelers. The extra play on Buffalo's final drive, the ball was snapped before the replay officials were able to review the play, another Harrison penalty which I thought was questionable. His reputation will not give him any breaks.
Jarons Wrote:Chris Kemoeatu was certainly Buffalo's best player.
There were several questionable calls go against the Steelers. The extra play on Buffalo's final drive, the ball was snapped before the replay officials were able to review the play, another Harrison penalty which I thought was questionable. His reputation will not give him any breaks.
They are saying that the hit he laid on Fitzpatrick (the 15 yarder) will cost him a game or two on the NFL Network..The Steelers are the only team this entire league targets this hard. NOBODY else gets more BS unsportsmanlike conduct or personal fouls than Pittsburgh for borderline hits. Its crap.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:They are saying that the hit he laid on Fitzpatrick (the 15 yarder) will cost him a game or two on the NFL Network..The Steelers are the only team this entire league targets this hard. NOBODY else gets more BS unsportsmanlike conduct or personal fouls than Pittsburgh for borderline hits. Its crap.

I wonder what kind of punishment he would have recieved if he hit one of the golden boys (Brady, Manning, or Romo)?
Jarons Wrote:I wonder what kind of punishment he would have recieved if he hit one of the golden boys (Brady, Manning, or Romo)?
Ohhh..a hit like that on Brady will net him 5 to 10...years. Anyways, Im just glad we got an ugly W. I'll take an ugly win any day of the week. I just hope they dont bust Harrison a game, especially with Baltimore coming up next week. This game is gonna be huge, and with Smith out, Keisel questionable for next week, our D is already short handed. I put the struggles our offense had today squarely on the shoulders of Bruce Arians. He refuses to go for the throat, and for whatever reason I think he's afraid to turn Ben loose. Ben quit going to Hines in the second half too. I dont understand that, but anyways, I thought Mendenhall ran good (needs to wrap that **** ball though!) and I was just tickled with Isaac Redman. I love that kid. He's a bull, and I have oftentimes wondered why we didnt use him more in the past. But now he's getting some carries. I counted today, and correct me if Im wrong, but didnt he have five straight carries for first downs? Very tough running by both of the backs today. Scott and Kemoeatu struggled, but I thought Flozell played a very solid game. Pouncey had his hands full..we'll be alright. Buffalo is no slouch. Chan Gailey has them playing some good football right now.