Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (2) Auburn v South Carolina (SEC Championship - Football) 12/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2) Auburn 12-0

South Carolina 9-3

Georgia Dome. Atlanta, GA (I Think)

Thoughts?
South Carolina Gamecocks by 7.
Tiger by 10
Auburn 35-24
Auburn's season full of BS luck runs out.

South Carolina 41
Auburn 24
Auburn takes this one, and the National title.
I want Auburn to win for the pure fact that I want another SEC champion this year.

Auburn 38
South Carolina 28
king360 Wrote:Auburn takes this one, and the National title.

:Thumbs:

Auburn - 31

South Carolina - 21
AUburn by 2 TD's
It was close the first time around and will be this one too. Wouldn't be surprised if Auburn lost this. They can't keep putting second halfs together like they have.
I wouldnt mind seeing Auburn win this one, and I would love to see them win the national for the SEC but for some reason I just think Spurrier and SC will win.
I just heard that if Auburn wins, they'll obviously be in the Title game and than with Arkansas in the Sugar Bowl, that will get UK a bowl so GO TIGERS!
MVP2 Wrote:I just heard that if Auburn wins, they'll obviously be in the Title game and than with Arkansas in the Sugar Bowl, that will get UK a bowl so GO TIGERS!

i agree i want UK in a BOWL, hopes its Liberty though,lol
Go sc!!!!
First, I live with the biggest Auburn fan to ever walk God's Green Earth! That being said, WAR EAGLE!!!

Secondly, how can anyone who calls them self a UK fan actually want Coach "Superior" to win this game??
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Auburn's season full of BS luck runs out.

South Carolina 41
Auburn 24

That BS luck sure bit Bama, didn't it? LOL
Auburn takes it down.
TideHoss don't be a HATER, Auburn Tigers win the SEC Championship by 10-14 points, South Carolina does not have the defense to stop the Heisman Trophy winner this Saturday.... WAR EAGLE BABY.....
I'm predicting Auburn by 14

But the ole' ball coach pulling out another one wouldn't surprise me Wink
Steve Spurrier is a shifty one.
Auburn wins this one but loses to Oregon in Nat. Championship.
Auburn's got this, and the Natty Champ.

Auburn 35
Carolina 31
Get it done newton.