Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tennessee 24 - Kentucky 14 (Football)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final

Well as bad as i hate to say it, i dont' think UK will ever beat the Vols
i belive the fumble when they could have went up 14-0 changed the game..
Strikeout King Wrote:Final

I don't think they will either.
I give up
Operation needed!
Play to win Joker.
...and the beat goes on.
I fn hate rocky top.

The fumble was key but the UK offense is not the same without Locke. The UK defense is just horrible. They had every chance in the world to win that game and never made the plays they had to have. I may vomit.
Operation When?
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Operation When?

the moto at beginging of season was operation win, he was probally saying opertion when, like when will they beat tn, may be wrong but thats my guess..
cuppett777 Wrote:the moto at beginging of season was operation win, he was probally saying opertion when, like when will they beat tn, may be wrong but thats my guess..

I know, thats exactly what I mean too. When are we gonna invest more than 300K in recruiting when other schools (like Tennessee) are spending at least 1.1M$ a year, when are we gonna upgrade our facilities and put the money into the program like the elite SEC teams do? As long as BARNYARD is around I don't see it happening, football pulls in 18 million a year and most of it goes to UK's other programs....
All I have heard is that we are a Basketball school. Why not both????
Pffffffffffft

Best chance to beat Florida and Tennessee in the same season, and still cannot get it done.

Enjoy another bowl game in balmy Memphis, Nashville, or Birmingham.
Sad....Had every chance to win, our pass coverage was terrible today and just seem like after that fumble on the 1 that we just gave up and quit.
Strikeout King Wrote:Final

I have to agree with you 100%
Congrats UK on blowing yet another game to a completely horrible Tennessee team.
Finally Mike Hartline has played his final regular season game at UK.

Does everyone finally agree with me now that we should have started Newton this year to get him experience for next year?

Good job UK at starting crappy Hartline (and yes i know he has played well at times, but he sucks and get over it those who love to look at stats, the only stat that matters is wins/losses.) Now we will have a wonderful time playing Valley state community college in the food mart value grocery bowl in mid December.

I honestly hope we dont go to a bowl. I know we will but I hope we miss the cut so that something will be said.
I honestly am a huge UK fan and root for the team even when were losing, but I cant say I agree with anything UK has done with the football program. Its never going to change either.

Our Defense is flat out awful. They plain out suck. Lets go get another long haired softy like Evans and build him up during the summer and watch him suck all year long. Trevathan is really the only hard worker and consistent player on D.
Worst part is it seemed like everytime I seen UT making a big catch it was Stocker and I heard Fugates name on several occasions. we got these fast guys on are team that flat out suck and couldnt keep up with them mountain boys lol.

Gooduck next year UK, hope you fire your coach since hes Rich Brooks Jr. and hope you make the right decision between Newton and Massokowski.

Everyone better hope Cobb comes back next year or were back to square one on offense.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Congrats UK on blowing yet another game to a completely horrible Tennessee team.
Finally Mike Hartline has played his final regular season game at UK.

Does everyone finally agree with me now that we should have started Newton this year to get him experience for next year?

Good job UK at starting crappy Hartline (and yes i know he has played well at times, but he sucks and get over it those who love to look at stats, the only stat that matters is wins/losses.) Now we will have a wonderful time playing Valley state community college in the food mart value grocery bowl in mid December.

I honestly hope we dont go to a bowl. I know we will but I hope we miss the cut so that something will be said.
I honestly am a huge UK fan and root for the team even when were losing, but I cant say I agree with anything UK has done with the football program. Its never going to change either.

Our Defense is flat out awful. They plain out suck. Lets go get another long haired softy like Evans and build him up during the summer and watch him suck all year long. Trevathan is really the only hard worker and consistent player on D.
Worst part is it seemed like everytime I seen UT making a big catch it was Stocker and I heard Fugates name on several occasions. we got these fast guys on are team that flat out suck and couldnt keep up with them mountain boys lol.

Gooduck next year UK, hope you fire your coach since hes Rich Brooks Jr. and hope you make the right decision between Newton and Massokowski.

Everyone better hope Cobb comes back next year or were back to square one on offense.

Remember you heard it 1st here. Newton wont be our starting QB, Ryan Mossakowski will be our starting QB.
On a second note today...We will not make a bowl now that LSU got beat...Mark my words this season is over friends...
With UGA and Tennessee both winning tonight, unfortunately it looks like you may be right but I hope and pray UK sneaks into one. Hopefully, they'll look at how well our fan base travels and knows that we'll bring a lot of blue wherever we play and those bowls are mainly about $$.

10 of the 12 SEC schools are Bowl Eligible.

South Carolina-9-3
Auburn-12-0
Georgia-6-6
Tennessee-6-6
Kentucky-6-6
Florida-7-5
Miss St-8-4
Alabama-9-3
Arkansas-10-2
LSU-10-2
Missed opportunities - The story of Kentucky football.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Missed opportunities - The story of Kentucky football.

Amen!
MVP2 Wrote:With UGA and Tennessee both winning tonight, unfortunately it looks like you may be right but I hope and pray UK sneaks into one. Hopefully, they'll look at how well our fan base travels and knows that we'll bring a lot of blue wherever we play and those bowls are mainly about $$.

10 of the 12 SEC schools are Bowl Eligible.

South Carolina-9-3
Auburn-12-0
Georgia-6-6
Tennessee-6-6
Kentucky-6-6
Florida-7-5
Miss St-8-4
Alabama-9-3
Arkansas-10-2
LSU-10-2

can they make the Liberty Bowl?or who will probally make that from the SEC, just 45min drive for me just wondering
MVP2 Wrote:Remember you heard it 1st here. Newton wont be our starting QB, Ryan Mossakowski will be our starting QB.

I agree. Is it just me or does it seem like Newton could fall into a Randall Cobb type player? He seems to fit into that kind of utility player with his body and speed.
I dont see us making a bowl game now that LSU has lost. Tennessee beating us got them the last bowl game for the SEC IMO.
cuppett777 Wrote:can they make the Liberty Bowl?or who will probally make that from the SEC, just 45min drive for me just wondering

Yeah, they have 6 wins so they could get the Liberty Bowl but I'll say one of the 6-6 teams with be in the Liberty so either Kentucky, Tennessee or Georgia will be playing a C-USA team in the Liberty Bowl.
Birmingham here we come.
And I thought this was the year...please.
MVP2 Wrote:Yeah, they have 6 wins so they could get the Liberty Bowl but I'll say one of the 6-6 teams with be in the Liberty so either Kentucky, Tennessee or Georgia will be playing a C-USA team in the Liberty Bowl.

hopes its UK, but could possibley go if it is tn, wont go if its ga
I wonder if they will let Kentucky move to the MAC,because they can not play with the major teams in the SEC even when the teams are down and Kentucky looks like the better team on paper.
Good lord! Pass out the nooses.
UK had better hope that ten teams go bowling from the SEC, because they dont deserve to go ahead of the 9 in front of them. If 9 teams go bowling, UK stays home. Simple as that.
Pages: 1 2