Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best championship game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which state championship game will be the most exciting?

A- Mayfield vs. Hazard
AA- NewCath vs. Owensboro Catholic
AAA- Belfry vs. Lou. Central
AAAA- Boyle Co. vs. Allen Co. Scottsville
AAAAA- Highlands vs. Christian Co.
AAAAAA- Trinity vs. Male
Highlands/Christian County

They'll be a lot of athletes on the field and it will be interesting to see how Highlands handles Hickey & Tandy.
Male/Trinity. Male is the only public that can compete with the two major privates in Louisville. I hope Male takes it.
Jarons Wrote:Male/Trinity. Male is the only public that can compete with the two major privates in Louisville. I hope Male takes it.

I think Ryle could have beat Male this year and we saw what Trinity did to them. Trinity wins easily.
NewCath/OCath. A lot of offense in that one.
Highlands/CC will be a lot of speed. Hope to make it to the game.
#1 A- Mayfield vs. Hazard
#2 AAAA- Boyle Co. vs. Allen Co. Scottsville
#3 AAAAA- Highlands vs. Christian Co.
#4 AA- NewCath vs. Owensboro Catholic
#5 AAA- Belfry vs. Lou. Central
#6 AAAAAA- Trinity vs. Male
Hazard vs Mayfield, will be a toss up and exciting game to watch. It'll probably be the best game to watch IMO.
Highlands and Christian County.

There will be a LOT of talent on the field in this one!
Class A - I hope for a Hazard victory but Mayfield will roll.

Class AA - The battle of Catholicism may be the best game of all.

Class AAA - Urban vs Rural. This could also be an exciting battle.

Class AAAA - ACS will play close but Boyle's big game experience will pay off.

Class AAAAA - Same as 4A but Highlands is in the drivers seat due to experience.

Class AAAAAA - No Lucky Charms for Male as they will see Shamrocks dancing in the
endzone all night.
AA Catholic game will be the best one of the weekend IMO
I've got a feeling the Highlands/Christian Co. game is going to be the one to watch this weekend.
Good games
Boyle County vs Allen County - Scottsville
Newport Central Catholic vs Owensboro Catholic
Christian County vs Higlands

Could go either way
Belfry vs Central

Blowouts
Trinity vs Male
Hazard vs Mayfield

Just my opinion.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Good games

Could go either way
Belfry vs Central

Blowouts
Trinity vs Male
Hazard vs Mayfield

Just my opinion.

Hazard going to get blewout?
^ Yep.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Good games

Could go either way
Belfry vs Central

Blowouts
Trinity vs Male
Hazard vs Mayfield

Just my opinion.
What's the difference between good game & could go either way? Wouldn't a game you think might go either way be a good game? Also why would mayfield surely blow hazard out?
Mayfield Vs Hazard will be the game of the week. 2 explosive offences. Could be a high scoring affare.

Or it could be a blow out depends if we come to play. But look for high scoring
IMO the best game will be between the 1A & 3A State Title games. Should be to great games & maybe 5A.
Highlands and Christian County......
Turns out that Boyle County v. Allen County was easily the best game, and only one person voted for it.
Coachdad Wrote:What's the difference between good game & could go either way? Wouldn't a game you think might go either way be a good game? Also why would mayfield surely blow hazard out?

I meant that Central was either going to blow Belfry out or Belfry would show up and make a game of it, unfortunately the former occurred. I knew Hazard would get blown out, Mayfield is head and shoulders above anyone in 1A this year, and will probably continue to be for the next few years.

Also, it is quite ironic the best game turned out to be the one no one thought would be, while the one that garnered the most votes has the largest margin of victory, barring Trinity having a victory of more than 50.
RoShamBo Wrote:I've got a feeling the Highlands/Christian Co. game is going to be the one to watch this weekend.

Swing and a miss. :lmao:
RoShamBo Wrote:Swing and a miss. :lmao:

Why is this so funny? Every other prediction on here was a swing & miss as well!
lclion4life Wrote:newcath/ocath. A lot of offense in that one.

you were half right
Newcath was slow. OCath was slower.