Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ALLEN @ DUFF Monday Night K-5 Girls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will win this game I said Duff by 10 points # 41 will beat them by herself!!

Allen has not been beat until Monday Night!!!!
I am very proud of my girls at Allen they work hard everyday and desire to be 10--0 I am sure they will be ready to play tomorrow night and we plan on being 11--0 after the tomorrow night !!
ALLEN GIRLS COACH Wrote:I am very proud of my girls at Allen they work hard everyday and desire to be 10--0 I am sure they will be ready to play tomorrow night and we plan on being 11--0 after the tomorrow night !!

What was the outcome of this game?
lady eagles win this game 26--17 very proud of my girls
Great game with a great atmosphere. I agree coach, we are very proud of our girls.
great game, rowdy fans on both sides!!!
[I]With the help of the officials yes Allen won when did Coach Hancock start teaching dirty basketball shame on you coach.. We don't want you back at Allen Central you had your girls trying to hurt our girls !!! Can't wait to Coach Combs get these girls ready for next season he will show how to coach..

My understand from Coach Combs he told you what he thought of you after the game and he is going to get rid of your big buddy D I next year too.. D I is trying to get some girls to transfer to Allen and you are right in on it Coach and Coach Combs told me last night if he was the Coach next year D I will need to pack his bags and go to Allen with his big buddy Rick..
[/I]
little rebel woman Wrote:[I]With the help of the officials yes Allen won when did Coach Hancock start teaching dirty basketball shame on you coach.. We don't want you back at Allen Central you had your girls trying to hurt our girls !!! Can't wait to Coach Combs get these girls ready for next season he will show how to coach..

My understand from Coach Combs he told you what he thought of you after the game and he is going to get rid of your big buddy D I next year too.. D I is trying to get some girls to transfer to Allen and you are right in on it Coach and Coach Combs told me last night if he was the Coach next year D I will need to pack his bags and go to Allen with his big buddy Rick..
[/I]

I was there and think that Duffs parents are rude, I didn't see dirty playing from Allen just good defense. Just a bunch of sore lossers :ChairHit::redboxer:
I have been around right beaver for a few years now, and I can tell you that Allen, or anyone would be glad to have Coach Hancock and D.I. They are nothing but first class all the way, and only care about the kids. I heard reports from the game also, and from what I gather, Allen played a clean hard game like their coach prepared them to do. I would not expect nothing less from Coach Hancock, D.I. or whoever is at Allen. Being 11-0 is not a coinscidence, coach Hancock knows what he is doing, and Allen will be the team to beat for the next couple of years to come.
Looks like somebody just got exposed as a hater...
whine whine whine thats all u do lil rebel woman if u all had a great coach like hancock then you wouldnt be in this position....Grow up this is about the kids not U and if u had a coach that taught the game instead of trying to ref the game then u might have a decent lil team.. If it wasnt for hancock that gym would look awful right now he put alot of work in that place up there jsut ask the princepals they will tell you.... Im sure if thier are girls that want to go to allen next year then they want to go so they can be taught how to play basketball and not yell at the refs!!! grow up and get over urself
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
softballcoach Wrote:whine whine whine thats all u do lil rebel woman if u all had a great coach like hancock then you wouldnt be in this position....grow up this is about the kids not u and if u had a coach that taught the game instead of trying to ref the game then u might have a decent lil team.. If it wasnt for hancock that gym would look awful right now he put alot of work in that place up there jsut ask the princepals they will tell you.... Im sure if thier are girls that want to go to allen next year then they want to go so they can be taught how to play basketball and not yell at the refs!!! Grow up and get over urself

amen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have lost all respect for Coach Combs. He stood there and let parents insult and degrade little girls. What kind of leadership is that? Coach Hancock has taught our girls great sportsmanship and we were willing to shake hands after the game unlike some Duff girls. If I had a player kicking and screaming like some player were, her butt would be on the bench.
Im sorry and thanks for reading my post It jsut gets too me the way these parents get on here and talk talk talk about coaches Evidently She doesnt know anything about coaching or she would be seting on the bench I mean come on this game is about our kids not what coach did this or did that why dont u get on here and praise the players and say what a good game they played even if they do get beat its ok theres more games dang i mean if u think u can do better than coach handcock im sure he will handed it over to you but no u wont even tell him anything to his face just on here and probably to ur kids so grow up if ur goin to talk about people and say it to them not on here like this lets keep this about the players and kids!!!!!!!!
Closed.