Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How many more games will Owsley win?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Juwt curious to what everyone thinks.
Maybe two! OBI and Breathitt are winnable games for the owls, but other than that, I think the season is over for the OC
"LeeCoBobcatfan" Wrote:Maybe two! OBI and Breathitt are winnable games for the owls, but other than that, I think the season is over for the OC

I've seen both OBI and Breathitt and i've got to say OC doesn't have what it takes at the top to compete(coaches)
But those are the most winnable games on the schedule IMO
I dont know anything about them. What region are they in?
14th
"ACE" Wrote:I dont know anything about them. What region are they in?

14th region 56th district.
Current record as of today 1-11

Remaining Schedule:

Jan 17, '06Powell CountyOwsley County- 7:30 PM Jan 19, '06HazardOwsley County- 7:30 PM Jan 21, '06South FloydMorgan County- Commercial Bank Hoops Showcase
Jan 25, '06June Buchanan- 7:30 PM 14th Region All "A" Classic
Jan 31, '06Leslie CountyLeslie County- 7:30 PM Feb 3, '06Powell CountyPowell County- 7:30 PM Feb 9, '06Oneida Baptist InstituteOneida Baptist Institute- 7:30 PM Feb 10, '06Jackson CityJackson City- 7:30 PM Feb 13, '06CordiaCordia- 7:30 PM Feb 17, '06Knott County CentralOwsley County- 6:00 PM Feb 21, '06Letcher County CentralLetcher County Central- 7:30 PM Feb 23, '06Breathitt CountyBreathitt County- 7:30 PM
They beat Powell and South Floyd.
"LeeCoBobcatfan" Wrote:Maybe two! OBI and Breathitt are winnable games for the owls, but other than that, I think the season is over for the OC
I would have to disagree with you and Donny Baker. Are you guys Psychic? How old are you two? You could'nt be adults with those childish remarks.
:lame:
they beat south floyd
(IMO) the owls will be the team to beat in their distric... I can see lee being at the top to. But lee has peaked out...they have played the same in all of their games... Owsley just keeps improving and I cant say enough about the smith kid. (IMO) he is the top player in the 56th and one of the top in the 14th!
SF is horrible win they play horrible teams. Put them up against a good team, a good atmosphere, and I'll bet money they play with who ever it is or beat them.
I agree with hazarddogfan i believe that owsley will be the team to beat in the district tournament. Lee has peaked and now the Robert Smith is back and has started playin well. Lee county or estill either one will have a tough time with the owls.This isnt the same team that they beat earlier in the season.
"basketballstar" Wrote:SF is horrible win they play horrible teams. Put them up against a good team, a good atmosphere, and I'll bet money they play with who ever it is or beat them.
Are you kidding me. You must be joking, if they can't beat a horrible team then they sure aint going to beat a good team. Owsley is not a horrible team. They are playing extremely good ball now since Smith has returned.
:wtf1:
I cant say how many more they will win but imo I think if they keep playing like they have been they will do pretty good. Smith #3 has improved the team a lot.
they should do better than what everyone thinks
I am now a believer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd say at least 4 more if they play good ball like against powell and jbb
yeah
"Skillz" Wrote:I would have to disagree with you and Donny Baker. Are you guys Psychic? How old are you two? You could'nt be adults with those childish remarks.
:lame:

:boosign: I agree with you, I'm a high school student and I've never seen such immature remarks, gosh dude grow up, stop putting the Owls down so much. I think Owsley has great potential, nobody can really predict how many more games they are going to win. These boys have alot of heart and game, they are improving every game they play. I think whoever they do play, it will be pretty close, if they play to their full potential. I wish them the best, and I know they will make us proud no matter what. . . Good Luck Boys!!:Clap: