Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Team To Watch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do you think the team to watch in the 15th region?...Im going with Pburg
Either P-ville or JCHS they both have a ton of potential.
Sf
Pikeville!
south floyd is the team to watch never know what is going to happen
I still think SF is a team to watch but I also think SC is gonna sneak in on alot of ppl..... I am looking for the big teams to go down first round of region this year
pikeville with the big win over east ridge
yeah sf if your into redneck attitudes
Who cares about attitudes.... Attitudes ain't going to win u the game, its the players
"Patton19" Wrote:yeah sf if your into redneck attitudes

I guess those attitude will be flaring when we win the district again this year.Confusederved:
boy thoes so called rednecks can really play ball when they want to and have the right atmosphere.Watch out For Them Its not over Yet
i would say watch out for ac come tourny time
SF. There attitudes make the games funny to watch.
I say Central will suprise ppl and SF will make a good showing too..They might be down right now , but the year an't over
SF is the most exciting team to watch eventhough alot of there players talk alot of s**t a couple of them can realy back it up and I love to watch em do it
I still say the Region is wide open!
I think when the attitudes flare that the team gets shook, any team with any composure can take over.
Composure is a hugE key!!but there isnt a lot of teams in the 15th that has it!
no need for name calling
i still think the region is wide open
Sheldon Calrk
South Floyd
South Floyd i swear they could beat any 1 in the region if the would play d.....they are second in the region in points alowed
that is true..SF has everything they need on offensive but with there D, David would get 50 on them.
It's too early to tell at this point. There are too many simmering teams out there that have yet to really show their stuff.
I think its safe to say that despite ranking the region is up for the taking.
"m00se" Wrote:I think its safe to say that despite ranking the region is up for the taking.

Just like with the Wildcats. Rankings don't mean anything early on in the season.

All the rankings do is cause your team to get lazy and comfortable. I hate rankings! Smile
I have to agree. The rankings are for those to look at and say WOW look at me! They don't mean a thing when it comes right down to it. Play ball and may the best team on that night win.
I don't care about the rankings I just know the field seem to be level right now in the 15th.

JC looks like they have caught Starns vision
SF is solid and dangerous but going through a slump of sorts
Prestonburg has improved phenominally, look out they could take it
Belfry, a football school I might add, is doing an awesome job
Paintsville is solid too and there are still quite a few games to prepare the the tourney left
Pike Central has won 12

There is as much potential fro any of these to take the region and more so from a spoiler team.
I think P-burg is potentially the most dangerous. They got the stuff but can the chess match is always played on the bench.
Pages: 1 2