Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chicago Cubs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
now let me start by saying i love the cubbies, there my favorite team in alll of baseball, but i think its time for a change in GM, Hendry doesn't seem to know what he's doing. he hired a guy that replaced Lou last season in Quade which i don't think he should have, then all he's done this offseason is signed couple minor league players, while some other teams have offered and signed Top Players.
No disrespect bro but I hope the Cubs go another 100 years without a world series.
MVP2 Wrote:No disrespect bro but I hope the Cubs go another 100 years without a world series.

none taken bro. some people love em, like em, hate em, can't stand em. i just happened to be one of those who loves em. i'm just tired of Hendry cause he evidentally don't know what he's doing
well here are the Cubs talking to another Power Hitting RIGHT Handed Batter when they need a Left Handed Bat. Hendry is so stupid
What is it with you, Chiacago, and Texas?
Anyone else see a trend?
Ballers Wrote:What is it with you, Chiacago, and Texas?
Anyone else see a trend?

just have alot of Favorite Teams. Even though The Team under my Avatar is Texas Tech, UK is still my Favorite. As For The Cubs and Bulls, they have been my favorites ever since i started watching sports along time ago and the only teams from Texas that i like is Houston Texans and Texas Tech. i can't stand the Astros, Rockets, Cowboys or UT
Strikeout King Wrote:just have alot of Favorite Teams. Even though The Team under my Avatar is Texas Tech, UK is still my Favorite. As For The Cubs and Bulls, they have been my favorites ever since i started watching sports along time ago and the only teams from Texas that i like is Houston Texans and Texas Tech. i can't stand the Astros, Rockets, Cowboys or UT

I figured you mighta had family there or something.. that's all.
Ballers Wrote:I figured you mighta had family there or something.. that's all.

Nope. just a fan. on occasions i do like the Mavs but only because My Favorite Player plays on there team in Dirk