Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (2) Auburn 28 - (11) Alabama 27 (Football)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Auburn was down 24-0 to come from behind to win
Bama got completely punked in the 2nd half. I have to take my hat off to Auburn, they did prove beyond my doubt that they are the best team in the country.
Speechless.....
Stardust Wrote:Bama got completely punked in the 2nd half. I have to take my hat off to Auburn, they did prove beyond my doubt that they are the best team in the country.

They did for me as well
wow, I had to leave at half time and thought bama had the game in hand.
^ I was ready to take a nap, and then Auburn just flat out turned on a gear that was not present the entire first half

sstack - no trip tonight?
F--- Auburn. Go Oregon.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:F--- Auburn. Go Oregon.

:lmao: I love it! Straight to the point and no messing around!TongueirateSho
TidesHoss32 Wrote:F--- Auburn. Go Oregon.

You = :igiveup::Sad04::brunettec:Hammer3:Tongueuke::puking::blondeche
Good job Auburn. I knew they had it, even down 24-0. I like both Auburn and Oregon, and when Auburn beats SC I'm not sure who I'm going to be rooting for.
sstack Wrote:wow, I had to leave at half time and thought bama had the game in hand.

me 2, wow
I love it.
This was an awesome comeback, not that I'm an Auburn fan.
This game showed why Newton is the Heisman front-runner.
vundy33 Wrote:Good job Auburn. I knew they had it, even down 24-0. I like both Auburn and Oregon, and when Auburn beats SC I'm not sure who I'm going to be rooting for.

Yeah right, lol...:lmao:
Wooooo
At least an SEC team is still in the running for a national championship.

This has been a great weekend with Auburn coming back and Boise losing, might be the best one ive ever had lol.
I love that fact they were down 24-0 and came back to win, I cant stand Nick Saban.
TideHoss is just a HATER, support the other University in Alabama and hopefully they can win a National Championship. That would be a tremendous accomplishment for Alabama and Auburn football to win back to back National Championships for their state....This may have never been done in the history of college football. Two different Universities from the same state winning back to back National Championships.
Navajo4life Wrote:TideHoss is just a HATER, support the other University in Alabama and hopefully they can win a National Championship. That would be a tremendous accomplishment for Alabama and Auburn football to win back to back National Championships for their state....This may have never been done in the history of college football. Two different Universities from the same state winning back to back National Championships.

Actually, the state of Texas was the last state to have this happen 1938-1939, TCU and Texas A&M. At least I think!
MVP2 Wrote:I love that fact they were down 24-0 and came back to win, I cant stand Nick Saban.

Best coach in the country Wink
Navajo4life Wrote:TideHoss is just a HATER, support the other University in Alabama and hopefully they can win a National Championship. That would be a tremendous accomplishment for Alabama and Auburn football to win back to back National Championships for their state....This may have never been done in the history of college football. Two different Universities from the same state winning back to back National Championships.
Well, you got the Hater part right, lol..and Ill never ever support that other school in Alabama.
That's a nice find PHS95, did not know this had actually occurred in the past.... I lived in Auburn Alabama for 4 years and I can honestly tell you that rivalry is the best football rivalry in College....
Navajo4life Wrote:That's a nice find PHS95, did not know this had actually occurred in the past.... I lived in Auburn Alabama for 4 years and I can honestly tell you that rivalry is the best football rivalry in College....
Now my friend, THIS we agree on. There is no better rivalry in all of college football than the Iron Bowl.
See TideHoss, we can get along or at least agree on a simple thing, that my friend is progress between rivals...
Probably one of the best football games I have seen in a while... almost as good as Strikeout King's picture at the bottom of his posts!