Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Turkeyday NFL: Patriots @ Lions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts
Patriots by many points!!!
Time to boot the Lions from the Turkeyday game! The only history and tradition we have with Detroit now is seeing them get "basted" on Thanksgiving!
I have love watching the Lions play on Thanksgiving but with Stafford out and Shaun Hill running the show, the Pats shouldn't have any problems.

Patriots-35
Lions-17
MVP2 Wrote:I have love watching the Lions play on Thanksgiving but with Stafford out and Shaun Hill running the show, the Pats shouldn't have any problems.

Patriots-35
Lions-17

C'mon MVP2, how do you expect the Lions to score 17 points? Are you counting on the Patriots bus being late, but the officials start the game without them? I'm not sure the Lions could still score 17 points if there was no opposition on the otherside!:igiveup:
Stardust, just think of me tommorrow when you see the final score on this one. Lions will put aleast 17 on the board.
MVP2 Wrote:Stardust, just think of me tommorrow when you see the final score on this one. Lions will put aleast 17 on the board.

LOL :Thumbs:

You be thinking of my ladies if they don't!
Why SD, Why? LOL.
^ LMAO....hehehehehe
Stardust Wrote:C'mon MVP2, how do you expect the Lions to score 17 points? Are you counting on the Patriots bus being late, but the officials start the game without them? I'm not sure the Lions could still score 17 points if there was no opposition on the otherside!:igiveup:

17-10 Lions @ halftime. Wink
MVP2 Wrote:17-10 Lions @ halftime. Wink

Shut Up! I don't need you to tell me when I'm wrong!

I'm married, I get that enough :biggrin:
i don't like either team but i'm rooting for the Pats in this one