Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UCONN vs. (9) Kentucky 11/25 - Maui Invitational Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I like our chances to bring to gold back to the Bluegrass.

We have to make FTs and limit 2nd chance points. UK by 6.

ESPN 10:00

Go Cats!!!
Maui Invitational Championship Game

thoughts?
UK BIG. Blowout.
Kentucky 79
UCONN 63

The Blue Knight continues what the Great Wall started with a spanking of UCOON.
UK will have to keep Oriakhi off the boards, he is a big guy that crashes the boards hard. He had 17 rebounds in the win over Michigan State and 9 of them were offensive so UK will have to rebound and limit them to second chance points. Go Cats!!
I've not seen much of UCONN thus far(besides Walker going off) but I believe we will beat them, not in a blowout though.
I'll take Cats by 6.
Expect to see Liggins on Walker.

Game will be sloppy as both teams probably don't have much left in the tank after their hard fought wins tonight.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Expect to see Liggins on Walker.

Game will be sloppy as both teams probably don't have much left in the tank after their hard fought wins tonight.

[Image: CaptainObvious.jpg]

[Image: captain-obvious.jpg]
I like the way the Cats are playing, but I think UConn is better than Washington. Too many posters were giving Washington way too credit and felt the Cats could not beat the Huskies. I think UConn will pose a much bigger challenge. In a game where both teams will have tired legs, I'm taking UConn due to their quality experience. Walker is the best guard in the nation at this early stage of the season, and I think he wills his team over the Cats. Jones could get into foul trouble in this game. I think the chance where the Cats can pull this out is if they can light up the 3 point line. I'm liking Lamb more and more each game. If he can go off, he could make the difference for the Cats and possibly help the Cats pull it out late.
Liggins or Miller either one would be a good match up for Walker.
I like Liggins on Walker tho, he's such a tough lock-down defender, and he is the kinda guy that will make the offense just plain out mad.

Miller should be down low boarding.
Ballers Wrote:Liggins or Miller either one would be a good match up for Walker.
I like Liggins on Walker tho, he's such a tough lock-down defender, and he is the kinda guy that will make the offense just plain out mad.

Miller should be down low boarding.

I love both of them defensively, but neither were a factor on Devan Downey last season. What makes you think they can guard Walker, who IMO is better and just as quick as Downey?
I think the Cats take this one.
They were a little streaky last night but they had some great moments.
If think if they put it all together for 40 minutes we have a blowout.
UK wins it 88-78...

Go CATS!
Stardust Wrote:I love both of them defensively, but neither were a factor on Devan Downey last season. What makes you think they can guard Walker, who IMO is better and just as quick as Downey?

Downey hit a LOT of lucky shots, and the Cats were just stunned in that game.

If you remember correctly Downey got most of his points at the FT line.

IMO Kemba, he will not be averaging 30 points after this game..

Cats cruise.

I have 20 bucks on this game. Cats are a lock.

UK - 77
UCONN - 61
IMO, Washington is better than Connecticut! So I see no reason why we don't beat UCONN by atleast 8 points!!

I think with Liggins guarding Walker he won't get close to his previous three games in the scoring column!!

GO CATS!!
leecoukfan Wrote:IMO, Washington is better than Connecticut! So I see no reason why we don't beat UCONN by atleast 8 points!!

I think with Liggins guarding Walker he won't get close to his previous three games in the scoring column!!

GO CATS!!

What gives you any indication that Washington is better? Seriously, how can you make a judgment like that based off of McNeese State, Eastern Washington, and a team predicted to finish 10th out of 12 teams in the ACC, Virginia can compare?
:yikes:
This will be another grind it out type game like Washington.
Is this game going to be on the internet anywhere tonight?
Ok, even I had to lol at my Captain Obvious post..come on, no humor?!
Stardust Wrote:What gives you any indication that Washington is better? Seriously, how can you make a judgment like that based off of McNeese State, Eastern Washington, and a team predicted to finish 10th out of 12 teams in the ACC, Virginia can compare?
:yikes:

So far it looks like he knows what he's talking about with the Huskies up by 10 at half.
kentucky by 10
64cat Wrote:So far it looks like he knows what he's talking about with the Huskies up by 10 at half.

No, he was wrong - AGAIN! :biggrin:
why is game not started yet?
^ they are waiting on the NBA game to end. It's all television
just tipped
Owandu has been posterized by Jones
Forget this, I can't pronounce the UConn players names
UCOnn 8-5 in a trackmeet
Wow, this game may be in the 100's
Jones is going to be a BEAST
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5