Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adams 39 Dorton 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For Adams:

Holliday 11 points
Hall 8 points
Frasure 8 points
Jarrell 8 points
J. Jarrell 6 points
Bays 2 points

For Dorton:

Victor Fouts 10 points, 4 blocks, 3 rebounds
Zach Tackett 8 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists
Cody Mullins 6 points, 2 rebounds
Zach Huffman 6 points, 7 rebounds, 4 blocks
Lamont Wright 2 rebounds
Drew Blackburn 3 rebounds
Tyler Lowe 2 rebounds

*Hopefully Jarrell for Adams is ok. He went down in the 2nd half with what seemed to be an ankle injury.

B Team

Dorton 35
Adams 26

For Dorton:

Jordan Gregory 10 points
Jordan Wright 10 points
Austin Robinson 6 points
Michael Stalker 3 points
Jacob Beverly 2 points
Gary Lowe 2 points
Luke Adkison 2 points

For Adams:

C. Jarrell 11 points
S. Marcum 4 points
S. Stapleton 6 points
D. Slone 5 points

C Team

Dorton 32
Adams 12

For Dorton:

Lamont Wright 12 points
Michael Stalker 8 points
Cameron Jarrell 3 points
Tanner Bentley 3 points
Cameron Bartley 2 points
Noah Perkins 2 points
Kobe Brown 2 points

For Adams:

B. McCoy 4 points
C. Newsome 2 points
D. Andler 2 points
Nick Rowe 2 points
Drake Nunnery 1 point
Scott Stapleton 1 point
It's beginning to be uncustomary for a team to concede defeat and not press when the game is outa reach and the starters are no longer playing...like in the B game.
Congrats Blackcats!
Coach, keep them playing hard, looks like you are getting better every game!!!
Congratulations Adams, I know as an observer this must have been a very frustrating game to coach. It seemed as if both teams were nervous and tight on their shots. Both teams played very hard defensively and exerted a lot of energy which led to a lot of fouling and turnovers. I thought both teams were a little out of sync. and struggled from the foul line. Halftime score was Adams 14, Dorton 9, I respect both of these coaches and know that both of there teams are much better than what the score indicated. I also would like to send my best wishes to # 13 (Jerrell) and hope his injury is not long term. Coaches, keep working hard your teams are one of the better teams in the region.
Cougar Connection, I was very impressed with your squad Sat. at East Ridge. Your team has built on last year's tournament run and is a whole lot better. We will have to play very well to stay in the game with you guys.
I appreciate the sentiments and your generous evaluation. I am really happy with where our kids are at this point knowing that we are improving daily and are working very hard to reach our potential. I think that East Ridge has a bright future with the players from all its feeder schools and would like to express what good kids and students they are as well. I look forward to playing your team and hope you know how much respect I have for your school and team. I think that once you guys get some positions established you could make a real run at repeating as county champs.
Just want to say best wishes and send out my hopes for a speedy recovery to Jarred Jarrell of Adams. Its heart breaking to see who I think is the best true point guard in the 15th region go down to injury. Luckily though, from what I was told it is not season ending and the season is still early.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:For Adams:

Holliday 11 points
Hall 8 points
Frasure 8 points
Jarrell 8 points
J. Jarrell 6 points
Bays 2 points

For Dorton:

Victor Fouts 10 points, 4 blocks, 3 rebounds
Zach Tackett 8 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists
Cody Mullins 6 points, 2 rebounds
Zach Huffman 6 points, 7 rebounds, 4 blocks
Lamont Wright 2 rebounds
Drew Blackburn 3 rebounds
Tyler Lowe 2 rebounds

*Hopefully Jarrell for Adams is ok. He went down in the 2nd half with what seemed to be an ankle injury.

B Team

Dorton 35
Adams 26

For Dorton:

Jordan Gregory 10 points
Jordan Wright 10 points
Austin Robinson 6 points
Michael Stalker 3 points
Jacob Beverly 2 points
Gary Lowe 2 points
Luke Adkison 2 points

For Adams:

C. Jarrell 11 points
S. Marcum 4 points
S. Stapleton 6 points
D. Slone 5 points

C Team

Dorton 32
Adams 12

For Dorton:

Lamont Wright 12 points
Michael Stalker 8 points
Cameron Jarrell 3 points
Tanner Bentley 3 points
Cameron Bartley 2 points
Noah Perkins 2 points
Kobe Brown 2 points

For Adams:

B. McCoy 4 points
C. Newsome 2 points
D. Andler 2 points
Nick Rowe 2 points
Drake Nunnery 1 point
Scott Stapleton 1 point

Not sure how I made the mistake, but in the A team game instead of Jarrell with 8 points, it was Martin with 4 points.