Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best 3 Point Shooters In The 14th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are some of the girls that can shoot very well from behind the 3 line?
I"m not for sure if wolfe is still in the 14h region, but Morgan Burton can definitley hit anything you give her
"shrimp1210" Wrote:I"m not for sure if wolfe is still in the 14h region, but Morgan Burton can definitley hit anything you give her
Morgan Burton without a doubt is the best 3 point shooter in the 14th and in the state. She is leading the state with over 70 3 pointers this season,
I agree, Burton has major talent behind the 3 point arch.
I would have to say Kendra Combs from Owsley County. She has a great feel for the 3-point line.:ref1:
"short_owl24" Wrote:I would have to say Kendra Combs from Owsley County. She has a great feel for the 3-point line.:ref1:
Kendra doesn't need to be shooting 3 pointers she would be more dangerous in the paint without a doubt.
i am not really sure who is in the 14th region but there are three that stood out to me when shooting three pointers. first off is kendra combs from owsley, mosley from knott, and burton from wolfe. these girls really impress me when it comes to shooting three pointers!!!
Kendra Combs is a great 3 point shooter, but I have to agree with Yankee fan, she needs to be posting and taking it in.Rolleyes
Burton can shoot the 3's...Whitney Bowling, Billie Stone & Jen Price can shoot 3's well also, along with Kendra Combs from Owsley
Burton-wolfe
Mosley-knott
Gibson and Mosley from Knott County. These two girls can really burn it up.
Erica Long is one of the best 3 point shooters in the 14th region without a doubt.:#1: