Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Steelers - Broncos! Bet On It!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bet on it, talk about it.......
I think the Broncos are destined to win this year's Super Bowl, they win this one and cover the 3 point spread!
Come on guys, I'm giving you 5 to 1 on your money to get some action on these games, bet on this, if you don't know how, or don't understand let me know!
Denver on this one in a very good game.
i pick denver in this one.
close game but denver overcomes
broncos win this one because its at home and the bus has to run out of gas that high up lol
and they cover the 3 point spread
Steelers
Steelers!
the steelers in a close one, like all their games, 20-13
i take the broncos
How does this betting thing work on here? Like it says I have 416 cash? Could someone please explain or tell me where I can find out?
go horse heads
DENVER WOOOO I hate pitt
I'm breakin out the Terrell Davis jersey this week!
I'm going to take the steelers their defense shut down the colts and denver is next
this is a hard game to choose... so i just stay out of it....lol like that dont ya HH
Pittsburgh all the way:wenumber1
I want the bus to get him a ring im goin with the steelers
Come on guys, let's get some more action....
i believe ill go with the steelers, there comin off a big win and will have lots of intensity
Pittsburgh's luck ends in Denver!
Im goin with the steelers in a very close game. I think that their defense will be too much.
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:this is a hard game to choose... so i just stay out of it....lol like that dont ya HH

You know what you can do dont you vv?
Steelers!
Grab a ride on the BUS to Detroit baby...STEELERS!!!!