Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What do Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, and Harry Truman have in Common with UK Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They all were President the last time UK did something in football!!!!

Bill Clinton was President the last time UK played on New Year's Day.

Ronald Reagan was President the last time UK beat Tennessee.

Harry Truman was President the last time UK played in the Sugar Bowl.

:moon:
In the words of KG, "you are a cancer to this website." Big Grin
What is the difference between dinosaurs and a WVU national title?

Dinosaurs actually existed!!:devilflam
dblg11 Wrote:What is the difference between dinosaurs and a WVU national title?

:lmao:
Where's WVU or any Big lEast team in the top 25?

I can't find them???
I'm sorry, you must have us mistaken for someone who actually gives a **** about UK football. You want to talk about history, let's talk basketball; a sport that UK fans care about.

Who was the president the last time WVU won the national title? I'll be waiting for that answer. Big Grin
So let me get this straight....

the last time UK did something in football....

Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, and Harry Truman were all president?

Man....

that's just crazy.

OMG hahaha that is hilarious.
Aslan Wrote:In the words of KG, "you are a cancer to this website." Big Grin

I like having Eerie around, and he rags me more than anybody. He's just having fun. This site wouldn't be the same without him.
Westside Wrote:I like having Eerie around, and he rags me more than anybody. He's just having fun. This site wouldn't be the same without him.

Ehh, he's ok I guess..
But dang does that WVU win over UK last season burn my buns.
Ballers Wrote:Ehh, he's ok I guess..
But dang does that WVU win over UK last season burn my buns.

I can tell!!! Never seen a UK fan get so excited about Minnesota beating WVU.

Maybe a Yankees fan and a Braves fan like myself can get along. Tell it like it is!:lmao:
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:They all were President the last time UK did something in football!!!!

u mean til Saturday anyway. :Thumbs:
ImagineThat! Wrote:I can tell!!! Never seen a UK fan get so excited about Minnesota beating WVU.

RadioVeteran Wrote:Maybe a Yankees fan and a Braves fan like myself can get along. Tell it like it is!:lmao:
Haha. I mean, he gets on here like WVU is Notre Dame. Has WVU ever had a good football team? lol
So has WVU been mathematically eliminated from having a shot at the Sun Belt title this season yet?
dblg11 Wrote:Haha. I mean, he gets on here like WVU is Notre Dame. Has WVU ever had a good football team? lol

I never posted one word about WVU in this thread.

BUT

We long suffering WVU fans went from 1954 until 1984 before we finally knocked off Penn State.

AND

51 years passed between WVU basketball wins over UK.

Now, WVU does not have a national title in football although the 1942 NIT title that WVU won was considered a National Title.

HOWEVER

WVU has two BCS bowl wins. One was a Sugar Bowl win over Georgia and the other was a Fiesta Bowl win over Oklahoma.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I never posted one word about WVU in this thread.

BUT

We long suffering WVU fans went from 1954 until 1984 before we finally knocked off Penn State.

AND

51 years passed between WVU basketball wins over UK.

Now, WVU does not have a national title in football although the 1942 NIT title that WVU won was considered a National Title.

HOWEVER

WVU has two BCS bowl wins. One was a Sugar Bowl win over Georgia and the other was a Fiesta Bowl win over Oklahoma.
They only made it to a BCS bowl because they play in a conference that should not have an automatic qualifier. If UK played in the big east in '07 they would have probably made the national title game. However, they play in a powerhouse conference and had to play quality opponents so therefor lost.
UUUUUHHH.......ok.
Dans a great guy, he just happens to enjoy other teams losing than his own team winning. Most every year in the last 50 years UK would beat WV in football. If they play in a bowl this year I guarantee you wont see a wv rout, a matter of fact WV would be lucky to win. Dan knows very little about the big blue nation.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:They all were President the last time UK did something in football!!!!

Wow, the Ronald Reagan one just kills me.
Somebody above posted Ky fans dont care about football. That is terribly wrong. It is a shame that people dont get behind kentucky football better than they do but they pack them in all the same. Every year we usually beat one of the best teams in the country. We lose alot of games by a touchdown or less to the nations best every year. If WV Played Ky's schedule this thread could be about west virginia. Anybody who says kentucky has done nothing in football is totally freakin ignorant but it really is just they dont watch kentucky play every saturday because dan is not stupid just ignorant to all things kentucky. He thinks Ky's basketball program sucks all the way back to Rupp's days. The year we played by the same rules the rest of the nations big programs play by kentucky did one thing WV has never come close too, Kentucky was the best team in america. Im talking about the year we went 10-1. We lost to baylor down there and won 10 straight and destroying a good penn state team 35-0 and we having a winning record against WV in football too. hatred blinds a man's view!!!