Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: This made me sad..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
boy- hey, hun
girl- hey
boy- i missed u at school 2day, y weren't u there?
girl- yeah, i had to go to the doctor.
boy- oh rele? y?
girl- oh nothin, annual shots, thats all.
boy- oh
girl- so wht did we do in math 2day?
boy- u didnt miss ne thing that great.......just lots of notes
girl- ok good
boy- yeah
girl- hey i have a question......
boy- ok, ask away
girl-........how much do u love me?
boy- u kno i love u more than anything
girl- yeah.....
boy- y did u ask?
girl-................>silence<..........
boy- is something wrong?
girl- no nothing at all
boy- good.
girl- ..............how much do u care about me?
boy- i would give u the world in a heartbeat if i could.
girl- u would?
boy- yeah.........of course i would >sounding worried< is there something wrong??
girl- no, everythings fine......
boy- are u sure?
girl- yeah.
boy- ok.......i hope so.
girl- ..............would u die for me?
boy- i would take a bullet for u anyday, hun
girl- rele?
boy- anyday. now seriously, is there something wrong???
girl- no im fine, ur fine, we're fine, everyones fine.
boy- ............ok
girl-......................well i have to go ill c u 2morrow at school.
boy- alright, bye. I LOVE YOU.
girl- yeah, i love u 2, bye.

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL:

boy- hey, have u seen my g/f 2day?
friend- no
boy- oh.
friend- she wasnt here yesterday either.
boy- i know, she was acting all wierd on the phone last nite.
friend- well dude u kno how gurls are sumtimes
boy- yeah........but not her.
friend- idk wht else 2 say, man.
boy- k well i gotta get 2 english, ill c ya after school.
friend- yeah i gotta get to science, ttyl.

THAT NIGHT:

-ring-
-ring-
-ring-
-ring-
girl- hello?
boy- hey
girl- oh, hi.
boy- y weren't u at school 2day?
girl- uh.......i had another doctor appointment.
boy- are u sick?
girl- ..................um i have 2 go, my mom's callin on my other line.
boy- ill wait.
girl- it may take a while, ill call u later.
boy-........alright, i love u hun.
>very long pause<
girl- (with tear in her eye) look, i think we should break up.
boy- wht???
girl- its the best thing for us right now.
boy- y????
girl- i love u.
>click<

THE GIRL DOESNT COME TO SCHOOL FOR 3 MORE WEEKS, AND DOESNT ANSWER HER PHONE.

boy- hey dude
friend- hey
boy- whts up
friend- nothin, hey have u talked 2 ur ex lately?
boy- no
friend- so u didnt hear?
boy- hear wht?
friend- um idk if i should be the one to tell u......
boy- dude, wtf tell me
friend- uh....call this number....433-555-3468
boy- ok............

BOY CALLS NUMBER AFTER SCHOOL

-ring-
-ring-
-ring-
voice- hello, suppam county hospital, this is nurse beckam.
boy- uh.......i must have the wrong number, im looking for my friend.
voice- what is her name, sir?
(boy gives info)
voice- yes, this is the right number, she is one of our patients here.
boy- rele? y? wht happened??? how is she???
voice- her room number is ..666, in building A, suite 3.
boy- WHT HAPPENED??!!!!
voice- plz come by sir and you can see her, goodbye.
boy- WAIT! NO!
*dial tone*

BOY GOES TO HOSPITAL, AND TO ROOM ..666, BUILDING A, SUITE 3. GIRL IS LYING IN THE HOSPITAL BED.

boy- omg are u ok??
girl- ..................
boy- sweetie!! talk to me!!
girl- i..........
boy- u wht?? U WHT???
girl- i have cancer and im on life support
boy- .....................>breaks into tears<......................
girl- they're taking me off 2night
boy- y??
girl- i wanted 2 tell u but i couldnt
boy- y didnt u tell me????
girl- i didnt want 2 hurt u.
boy- u could never hurt me
girl- i just wanted 2 c if u felt bout me as the same i felt bout u.
boy- ?
girl- i love u more than anything, i would give u the world in a heartbeat. i would die for you and take a bullet for you.
boy- ...........
girl- dont be sad, i love u n ill always be here w/u
boy- then y'd u break up w/me?
nurse- young man, visiting hours are over.

BOY LEAVES, GIRL IS TAKEN OFF LIFE SUPPORT, AND DIES.

but wht the boy didn't kno is that the girl only asked him those questions so she could hear him say it one last time, and she only broke up w/him because she knew she only had 3 more weeks to live, and thought it would cause him less pain and give him time to get over her before she died.

NEXT DAY

the boy is found dead with a gun in his hand..with a note in the other...
THE NOTE SAID:

i told her i would take a bullet for her....
just like she said she would die for me...
Awww....I got teary eyed by reading that...
killer now he aint even goin to get ot see her in the after life cause he is in hell... suicide is a no no
wtf?
VV..sheww lol..
I am with you evil--

It was at least interesting until the part where the boy went ot the hospital and HAD A CONVERSATION with a person WHO WAS ON LIFE SUPPORT . . .

No offense, Cali--you need to get out of Hi Hat for a couple days. I promise--life isn't so bad that you have to dredge stuff up like this . . . .
Why can't oyu guys see that this is just for entertainment and it's a sweet little story....sad too but sweet nevertheless....
Come on DT, it isn't sweet or sad--it is outright depressing. And factually not realistic.

The last thing I want to do is to give y'all a hard time right now, but there have been some strange posts tonight . . . .

Also, seriously--if a high school boy is going to off himself because his girlfriend died of Cancer--he really wouldn't be that great of a guy to begin with. I mean, really, do you really think that the girl would want him to kill him self? I don't think so.

I also doubt that she would just quit talking to him. That isn't a trait that a girl has . .. . I really think that she would rather that he be there the whole time.

And I know for a fact, that if something like this did happen, the guy would be so ****ed that his girlfriend didn't tell him--that he probably wouldn't go to see her in the first place.
i was just addin a lil sarcasm to the story...lol
It's cool VV and hillbilly how do you know stuff like this doesn't happen. If I was dying I wouldn't tell my significant other b/c I would want to spend the time I had left with them and it be real and them not be sad about it... but nevermind...no one needs to get upset over this...
Wow it says this made me sad...so umm if you didn't want to see it then you didn't have to read it or continue reading it.
That is to deep for me right now.

BallaBaby

KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Come on DT, it isn't sweet or sad--it is outright depressing. And factually not realistic.

The last thing I want to do is to give y'all a hard time right now, but there have been some strange posts tonight . . . .

Also, seriously--if a high school boy is going to off himself because his girlfriend died of Cancer--he really wouldn't be that great of a guy to begin with. I mean, really, do you really think that the girl would want him to kill him self? I don't think so.

I also doubt that she would just quit talking to him. That isn't a trait that a girl has . .. . I really think that she would rather that he be there the whole time.

And I know for a fact, that if something like this did happen, the guy would be so ****ed that his girlfriend didn't tell him--that he probably wouldn't go to see her in the first place.

Actually it is sad to some people and second this story has been posted on MySpace like every second so thats probably where she read it, believe it or not people who don't live in Hi Hat have read this story. She probably posted it on here so people who haven't read it could and to share it with us. It's a story, nothing more, you didn't really have to analyze it and put that much thought into it...lol...

BallaBaby

Vincent Vega Wrote:i was just addin a lil sarcasm to the story...lol

Your comment made me laugh VV..I liked it..lol
Well just so you know, I did read it on myspace, I don't just go and search for depressing things.
That is a very sad story thanks for sharing Cali , i hadn't read it yet. You would be Surprized who would actually do that. i know that if i sick i wouldn't tell my boyfriend until i had to because i wouldn't want him depressed. I would want him to have a good memory of me to live with not one of watching me die.
C'mon people. We're all mature here. Let's quit the senseless bickering and arguing amonst each others. Let's all just leave it here and not post anything else negative, especially towards each other.
haha vv
That was funny VV....
I seen this on myspace
Wierd story, but I get the point.
Cali, Balla, DT--

Please understand--I haven't, don't, won't take any unintentional shots at any of you.

I think that all of you are pretty cool. But this post makes me a little nervous (and I know--if I didn't like it-I didn't have to respond. But here is my take on the situation:

Cali--pretty much everything that comes from you lately involves how hurt you are. I am VERY SORRY TO HEAR that. You sound like you are pretty cool person. And it kind of bothers me to hear that you are having a hard time.

But this is what I am thinking--the more that you read stuff like this--the more depressed that you are going to be. I mean, you already sound like you are a little depressed (based on your posts) already. Why make it worse by reading/posting stuff like this? Again--I am not trying to tell you what to do--I am trying to give you a different perspective. If you feel like I am out of line--my fault.

Balla/DT--if you know girls who wouldn't want to tell their boyfriends/significant others the truth about this situation--again--my fault. My opinion is that, if my wife (or even when she was my "girlfriend", pulled a stunt like this--I would never consider offing my self. I would feel more like I have an OBLIGATION TO HER--to make MY LIFE WORK--or more along the lines of honoring her memory by trying to live life in a manner that would make her proud. And you know what--I know for a FACT--that she would not want me to off myself. She would WANT ME TO FIND A WAY TO BE HAPPY. And that probably has a lot to do with the fact that she loves me more than she loves herself.

I understand the need to back your friends here--but the 3 of you seem to bring up heartbreak, depression, etc a lot lately. Do you wonder why?

Seriously--all 3 of you are GREAT! Find something that is a little more uplifting. It makes the day a lot easier to get through.

And last--if this type of stuff is circulating through myspace, I am glad that I am not a part of it. That is my own opinion.

Like I said--do me a favor and think about where I am coming from. I am not trying to put you down--but more like trying to get you to realize that it is time to start building yourselves up. At the END--things can always be a lot worse.

Last--I wasn't trying to take a shot at Hi Hat. That comment was directed at Cali because of one of her posts in another thread. (It seemed like she was depressed that she had to be there right now for whatever reason--if she isn't happy there--it would do her some good to get out of town for a few days--that was all that I meant. Nothing more/nothing less. It definitely wasn't meant to be an insult).
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Cali, Balla, DT--

Please understand--I haven't, don't, won't take any unintentional shots at any of you.

I think that all of you are pretty cool. But this post makes me a little nervous (and I know--if I didn't like it-I didn't have to respond. But here is my take on the situation:

Cali--pretty much everything that comes from you lately involves how hurt you are. I am VERY SORRY TO HEAR that. You sound like you are pretty cool person. And it kind of bothers me to hear that you are having a hard time.

But this is what I am thinking--the more that you read stuff like this--the more depressed that you are going to be. I mean, you already sound like you are a little depressed (based on your posts) already. Why make it worse by reading/posting stuff like this? Again--I am not trying to tell you what to do--I am trying to give you a different perspective. If you feel like I am out of line--my fault.

Balla/DT--if you know girls who wouldn't want to tell their boyfriends/significant others the truth about this situation--again--my fault. My opinion is that, if my wife (or even when she was my "girlfriend", pulled a stunt like this--I would never consider offing my self. I would feel more like I have an OBLIGATION TO HER--to make MY LIFE WORK--or more along the lines of honoring her memory by trying to live life in a manner that would make her proud. And you know what--I know for a FACT--that she would not want me to off myself. She would WANT ME TO FIND A WAY TO BE HAPPY. And that probably has a lot to do with the fact that she loves me more than she loves herself.

I understand the need to back your friends here--but the 3 of you seem to bring up heartbreak, depression, etc a lot lately. Do you wonder why?

Seriously--all 3 of you are GREAT! Find something that is a little more uplifting. It makes the day a lot easier to get through.

And last--if this type of stuff is circulating through myspace, I am glad that I am not a part of it. That is my own opinion.

Like I said--do me a favor and think about where I am coming from. I am not trying to put you down--but more like trying to get you to realize that it is time to start building yourselves up. At the END--things can always be a lot worse.
Great great post and I agree with all of this guys! You guys are great, I thank God every day I wake up alive! No matter how much crap I have to do at work, how far behind I am on some projects, no matter how my love life is going, try it, it helps!

God Bless! Great Post Hillbilly.
No hard feelings hillbilly and I apologize for getting worked up over it... as you prolly have noticed this ism y first post since the one where I said that I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. I understand where you are coming from and I agree with what your saying...different people have different opinions about things posted here as we all have noticed. I don't recall posting anything that had to do with heartbreak... I posted all day yesterday in Balla's thread about love and relationships...I'm here for Cali, I've known her my whole life and she feels like part of the family to me...

BallaBaby

KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Cali, Balla, DT--

Last--I wasn't trying to take a shot at Hi Hat. That comment was directed at Cali because of one of her posts in another thread. (It seemed like she was depressed that she had to be there right now for whatever reason--if she isn't happy there--it would do her some good to get out of town for a few days--that was all that I meant. Nothing more/nothing less. It definitely wasn't meant to be an insult).

The thread that I made about being in a loving relationship even though going through a hard time was a GOOD thread, not a sad one. I love someone and I wanted to share it with everyoe on BGR because I condsider them family, and I wanted to know about everyone else on here if they had boyfriends, if they were married or even if they had any advice. Don't take this personally but sometimes you take things way too seriously,just chill out and go with the flow, don't get upset if someone puts a sad story on here, it's not good to always take things seriously. We all 3 post things on here to share stories with you guys that we might think will interest you. The story that Cali posted was nothing more than something that probably made her htink about living life to its fullest or something like that and she wanted to share it with everyone. I understand where your coming from, and you need to understand where I'm coming from as well as Cali and DT. I have a great life, great friends, great relationships, it's just nice to share stuff with people every now and then, if you actually knew me personally as well as DT and Cali you would know that just like everyone else on here especiallly 15th..lol..I've posted many things on here that were uplifting, and I've been here to cheer people up when they needed it.
Sorry if I offended you or anything, but when I feel like you have attacked any of my friends on here I will take up for them. Cali and DT are considered family to me and I would do anything for them, so naturally I'm going to be on their side and defend them just like I would any of my friends on here.
I am not offended by anything that anyone has posted. And quite frankly--I really don't see how anyone else was either.

The only thing that even bothers me a little is the comment about being too serious.

I don't ask any of you to be different than your self. I gave my opinion of the situation (which is what I thought we were supposed to do on a message board). All 3 of you gave your opinions. No big deal.

I made an effort to come back with a post to try to clear the air about the situation--and to offer some positive encouragement (because I think all 3 of you are pretty cool).

As far as the "serious" comment--I am not going to lie. That P/O'd me a little bit. I shouldn't have to apologize for the fact that I am 30 years old--and I feel like I should at least make an attempt to act my age. Keep in mind, I don't ask any of you to agree with everything that I say--you are not going to offend me if you don't agree me.

There are a lot of things that people write on this board that I don't agree with at all. But I try to think about it and see if I can understand where people are coming from. I don't think that any of you did that with me. Instead, you pointed out how I was wrong, etc. Well--I don't agree.

And in all honesty, it is my opinion that the "conversation" that Cali posted is a bunch of rubbish. That is my opinion--in the grand scheme things--my opinion means very little. The only thing that I can say is that I expect people to blow up some of the things that I write. That is part of sharing your opinion on a message board. Why are any of you above that theory?
I'm not above sharing your opinions. I apologized for getting upset over it...but whatever I'm just going to do what I did last night and not come back to this thread...

BallaBaby

Once again I told you not take that personally, yea that comment ****ed you off just like you trying to say I am depressed. We pointed out the wrong in you just like you did when we posted something saying that it was sad you were telling us that it was everything but sad and all of this, didn't seem like you were trying to understand where we were coming from. I don't expect people to agree with everything that I say, but you just made a big deal out of that story if you ask me and that's just my opinion. So let's just stop the arguing and everything, we're mods and your an administrator. We all have different opinons, it was nice to hear yours.
Ya know... it's little stories like this that can really screw people up in the head.. this is the only thing that goes around on myspace.. then it's got a thing at the bottom that says send to 20 people or have bad luck the rest of your life.. Ya know, take someone who is clinically depressed and not taken their medicine in a while. they read a story like this get even more depressed and shoot themself.. why, becuase the world is ****ed up.. Stories like this are not sweet, or helpful in anyway.. they are pure garbage..
I was just waiting for the punch line where she really was only having some minor procedure and she just wanted to know how he felt. AND she found out how he felt when she read his Obit.
Pages: 1 2