Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge's Courtney Conley Named WYMT Player Of The Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Conley named Player of the week for week #7.

Congrats Courtney!
Why?
Because of her stats. have u ever seen her play?? guess not!
"trizo" Wrote:Why?
I agree:confused:
Why? So people like you that are jealous, can see that girls from all over the region, not just MC, can play ball.
I have never seen East Ridge play and from what I have heard they are not very good. I just could never figure out why she one just based on what I have heard. Congrats, and good luck.
I think they were just wanting her stats to know why she was player of the week...

Congrats Courtney!
I think everybody needs to quit being so freakin jealous and rude. East Ridge is a great team and Courtney is a great player.
Congrats Court!
Where is this jealousy you all are talking about.. somebody asked why.. they meant what were her stats that got her chosen for POW
Trust me nobody is jelous, we just did not know what she did to get the POW.
Sorry, if anybody is frustrated.
You can go to WYMT's home page and see her stats. It was like 19 points and 19 rebounds each against Allen Central and Betsy Layne.
NICE stats!
Thank you!
and conleys high is 37....nope prob!
Congrats... I seen this on there the other night
I was just wondering why dude! Come down. I have seen her play and I didn't think that she was that good. I was just wondering why she got it. players tend to get better as the season goes along. I saw her play at the first of the year and she scored about ten points. Congrats Conley!
I was just wondering why dude! Calm down. I have seen her play and I didn't think that she was that good. I was just wondering why she got it. players tend to get better as the season goes along. I saw her play at the first of the year and she scored about ten points. Congrats Conley!
Congragulations Courtney Play your heart out..
Congrats Courtney!
Congratulations Conley!
You deserve it.