Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: True Friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I noticed something last night when i was on the phone with an old friend. Highschool friends are not who you really think they are. Yeah sure some of them are but sit down and think about it you dont really meet your true friends until you get out into the real world. Idk why i posted this i guess i just wanted to see what everyone else has to say about true friends?
I think that I have 1 of those then a bunch of close friends and then all kinds of friends

BallaBaby

I have a lot of friends that we will talk when we see each other out. I have some best friends that I hang out with, and I have 1 friend that I consider a sister (15thRegionCrazy) whenever we get into trouble we always call one another. She was the first person I called after I called DT's Aunt when we wrecked. She's always been there for me when I have hit rock bottom and always helps me out. I love her like a big sis even though I'm taller than her..lol..shes just older..haha
lol i think your taller than alot of ppl. Yeah i know what ya mean about having one who's like a sister i have one of those too even tho she's still in hs and we fight all the time we still are bestfriends. I call her parents mom and dad and she does mine that way. It's good to know that you have friends that are family in a way also ya know? i think my boyfriend is my bestfriend tho hes the only one i trust with my life.
I have two best friends from high school that I still talk to on a regular basis and am best friends with. One of them, more than the other. We've been friends since 6th grade, and we're family too. She's my bestest friend in the whole wide world lol. The other one we've kinda grown apart over the past 6 months. I still talk to her often though, and I would trust her with my life. Then I have some good and really close friends.
I speak to no one that I went to high school with. We stayed semi-close for a while, but then you drift apart.

The only people left now are the people that I coach with and my family. And I get by just fine . . . .
Yeah people have changed SO much since high school, and I really just don't like trying to be someone I'm not with them - so I just don't talk to 98% of them.
i think it's funny that the ppl who never talked to me in hs talk to me now everytime they see me. I know ppl grow up alot after highschool, i myself have changed alot. I just think it's weird how things happen like that.
Cali you've always been a social butterfly. I don't talk to 98% of the people I go to school with and I'm a senior in high school.
I have changed alot since last year. I became friends with Balla, 15th and Cats Fan and grown up alot more than how I use to be when I only talked to people I went to school with.
I've grown up a lot in the past 6 months. Shewww I've had some bad experiences that made me grow up, but I needed to. Now I look back on them and hate the person who makes me feel this way, but want to thank them because I'm now a better person, I'm just trying to heal.
You only know who your true friends are when your going through the worst part of your life. I've went through alot over the past few months and figured out alot of my so called friends where not there for me, and the ones I took for granted where right by me trying to help me throught it all. High School friends don't usually stay friends, they go their seperate ways and you find out what kind of people they actually are.
Thats the attitude to have Cali...
UKGIRL20 - One of my best friends in this world. We have been friends since like 1st grade haha! Wouldn't trade her for the anything, and one of the best people you'll ever meet!
I have one person that I would even consider a friend, and she's proved herself that she's a good friend. Everyone else is strangers or acquantinces to me, who sadly I don't really care for. I guess I'm the bad friend.
I have grown up more in the last yr than anything. I agree after highschool you find out how ppl really are. College is soo much better.
i am still close with my best friends from high school. and we been out for 6 years. guess we are just different
All you guys were always pretty close though VV. I reckon everyone's different.
Yea VV, your guys were real close
Cali, I feel the same about you I wouldn't trade you for anyone either. You have always been there for me and I knew you would be. I could hurt you thought for keeping stuff from me lol, but I know I'm lucky to have you as a friend. Your one of the best people I know and havent changed like most of the other people we went to school with. I think we'll always be friends nothing will change that.
Awww that's sweet!! I think the same thing! Sorry I kept some things from ya lol, it was for your own good haha.
everybody knows everybody on here, i feel left out so i jsut go with the flow
You wanna be my friend senioreagle? lol. I'm a nice girl.

I know UKGIRL 'cause I went to high school with her. DTFan is like my sister. Played basketball against BallaBaby and 15th. Know VV from school and stuff. Have been friends since 7th grade and played ball with basketballer.

Okay wow. Useless info.
Lol... I did'nt have a choice but to meet Cali...she just always wanted to go on vacation with us for some reason...lol...and it never failed EVERY YEAR!!! lol.... just playing Cali...I enjoyed your company and glad to have met ya! BTW...I have ap ic of oyu from forever ago in Myrtle Beach in a lifeguard chair...lol
im just the odd ball that grad. from central lol.
awwww
oh well, i guess soon i'll be a shelby valley fan so it wont matter no more Sad
Haha send it to me...I bet I look very different!

Cheer for AC girls senioreagle lol.
lol i dont pick any team unless it's in the 57th then all about pickin favs. other than that im just a valley softball fan ( boyfriends cousin plays). so i dont have much of a choice.
They dont come around very often, so If you find one you better keep them
Pages: 1 2