Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 1A Final 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mayfield - at Beechwood - Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl

Lexington Christian - at Hazard
well four teams left, who you got in the finals and who wins it all?
cuppett777 Wrote:mayfield - at beechwood - class 1a khsaa commonwealth gridiron bowl

lexington christian - at hazard
well four teams left, who you got in the finals and who wins it all?

the mayfield cardinals :1:
Beechwood/Hazard - Beechwood 14-10
Stardust Wrote:Beechwood/Hazard - Beechwood 14-10
If Hazard makes it to the finals, they won't be held to 10 points by any team
Hazard
LCA

Beechwood
Mayfield

Hazard-21
Mayfield-14
The top 4 teams in 1A made it to the semi.
Hazard 35-21 over LCA
Mayfield 28-21 over Beechwood

Hazard 42-14 over Mayfield in the title game.
Mayfield/Beechwood - Mayfield

Lexington Christian/Hazard - Hazard

Mayfield/Hazard - Mayfield
I think Hazard finds a way to pull out the state title this year!
Mayfield-Hazard

Mayfield 42-14

Hope I'm wrong, but this Mayfield team is LEGIT. I really thought LHC would make a better game of it especially at home.
Gotta PULL for HAZARD!
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Mayfield/Beechwood - Mayfield

Lexington Christian/Hazard - Hazard

Mayfield/Hazard - Mayfield

This says alot! When a person livin in Hazard, chooses Mayfield. just about every person on the team is a threat at any givin time, the sideline host a fresh set of wepons too. best team we have had in the last 20 years...

lca -21
> Hazard
hazard -42

Mayfield - 48
> Mayfield
Beechwood -14

Hazard - 27:Second:
> Mayfield :1:
Mayfield - 42
Hazard and Beechwood will finals.
cj2561 Wrote:The top 4 teams in 1A made it to the semi.
Hazard 35-21 over LCA
Mayfield 28-21 over Beechwood

Hazard 42-14 over Mayfield in the title game.
:please:

I'd say most feel that Hazard and Mayfield will make it to the finals. But the score is :lmao:.
:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
Maybe Hazard wins! Maybe Mayfield! Maybe one of the other two teams that is still in it!! But IMO if it's the two you are picking. I bet it won't be a blowout no matter which one wins it all!!!!:popcorn:
Beechwood vs. Hazard
mayfield wins it
Mayfield 20
Beechwood 28

Hazard 30
LCA 14

Championship
Hazard 22
Beechwood 14
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote::please:

I'd say most feel that Hazard and Mayfield will make it to the finals. But the score is :lmao:.
Maybe Hazard wins! Maybe Mayfield! Maybe one of the other two teams that is still in it!! But IMO if it's the two you are picking. I bet it won't be a blowout no matter which one wins it all!!!!:popcorn:

:yes:
I will agree but also disagree.... I believe most feel that Mayfield And Hazard are the teams to catch much like they have been all year. If the unlikly event of lca or beechwood winning a substate game happens then the game at state could be a blow-out. They just dont seem to be the same calibor of a team. lol as much as i hate bringing it up... look at the game we played last year at state. Lca 55 Mayfield 19. Im sorry but there is No Way lca was 36 points better than us. We had 6 turnovers that they converted on, so it can happen. But i believe that with this years teams that it wont!!
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote::please:

:thatsfunnGood thing you didn't make that bet
jackbenimble Wrote:If Hazard makes it to the finals, they won't be held to 10 points by any team

:what: :please: :dontthink

:notworthy :worthy: :theman:
Meet THE MAYFIELD CARDINALS :kneel::praise::1: