Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Steelers 21 Colts 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WOW Steelers all the way
Way to choke Vanderjacht. :HitWall:
how many times can the colts blow it in the last 4:00 minutes ?
Too bad Cowher is 1-5 in AFC Finals!!!

Can they get change their history?
The Steelers had the better gameplan and deserved the win, didnt see this one coming at all. Manning was a nonfactor in this one till the fourth quarter.
congrats Pittsburgh and I feel sorry for Vanderjagt I mean he missed it badly not even close. Very exciting finish to this game and I thought after the Bettis fumble that Indy would win or atleast send it to OT but i was wrong. Good luck to Pittsburgh as they take on a tough Broncos team in the AFC Title Game.
It will be very tough for the Steelers to get a W in a hostile enviroment such as Denver were the players and everyone are hungry for anothr Super Bowl. But I will be pulling for the Steelers. GOOD LUCK!
WOOO... YAHHH!!!! Way to go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!
Steelers all the way!!!
you can't blame the loss on Vanderjagt... Peyton had his opportunities to win the game as well...that was only his 3rd miss of the season... as a Colts fan I am disappointed, but my gosh, think about the rollercoaster of emotions this team has gone through in the past month... hopefully they will regroup and be in Super Bowl XLI... anyways... GO BRONCOS!!!!
How Bout Them Steelers!
They're great!!!
What a game. Seems like all the best happen while I'm at work.
HAHA I love it that INDY got beat....I claled my best friend about 12 and i bet him 5 bucks that the steelers would win and he took me up on it since he is a HUGE PEYTON MANNING fan lol....IDK how many times I have told him that peyton is dominate in the regular season but he chokes in the playoffs, you cant be a good QB until you can prove to me that you can win a SB......Manning is kind of like ELWAY imo.....but he is still one hell of an athlete just cant get the job finished......I knew you could do it steelers now whoop the broncos and take the championship to the steel city
If they can win in Indy, then they can win in Denver, although it won't be any easy task.
Crazy end to this game but the steelers played the better game and deserved to win
goin to be a tough game. i hope it is as good as the Colts/Steelers game.
lets bet on it
"Tough Turf" Wrote:lets bet on it

98NCCalum normally sets up the betting. He really enjoys it. The bet threads should be up shortly.
I hope the bus has a flat, and then along the way gets lost.
I watched about 6 or 7 mins pittsburg was up like 14-0 and I turned it off and never even turned it back on.
steelers all the way to the super bowl
Way to go steelers you really pulled one out...steelers really played perfect up unitl the last minute but the colts couldnt pull the win...go steelers
"football05" Wrote:HAHA I love it that INDY got beat....I claled my best friend about 12 and i bet him 5 bucks that the steelers would win and he took me up on it since he is a HUGE PEYTON MANNING fan lol....IDK how many times I have told him that peyton is dominate in the regular season but he chokes in the playoffs, you cant be a good QB until you can prove to me that you can win a SB......Manning is kind of like ELWAY imo.....but he is still one hell of an athlete just cant get the job finished......I knew you could do it steelers now whoop the broncos and take the championship to the steel city

So that guy from Miami for so many years wasn't a good QB?
I have to take Denver in this one.

TongueoliceLig
As much as I hate to say it, the Steelers deserved to win. I was pulling for the Colts though!

Manning's window is fading....if they don't win it next year it may never come for him.
I combined the two threads about this game...
Wooooooooooo Way To Go Steelers I Knew Ya Could Do It Wooooooooooo
WWWWWooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!....As one of the only DIEHARD and TRUE steeler fans since the glorious 70s, into the mediocre 80s, the re-establishing of the 90s, and finally now, this has to rank as the most rewarding wins of all time for a steelers fan. NOBODY believed in them, and they went into a hostile environment, with the WHOLE world against them, playing against the zebra stripes, as well as the colts, and BEAT the horsies. Just wait, its not over yet, because its gonna be a rewind next weekend, and another stable of horsies will meet their fate, courtesy of polamolu, jerry porter, big ben, the bus, fast willie, hines, irish danny kreider, faneca, hartings:ChairHit: and the rest of blitzburgh mania. I cant believe all these "steeler fans since 2004" hasnt said more than this. But ill do the talking. Peyton Manning-----quit whining and figure out a way not to choke, you had a million chances given to you by the stripes, but you got beaten by a superior defense
The steelers.......the LUCKIEST team of all time.
Guys, they don't WIN the games, they MANAGE them. they should have gone out first round last year and by stroke of luck, they cheated death against san diego. Then they should have been out in the second round last year but they cheated death when Doug Brien missed 3 game winning field goals for New York.
Now you come in this year and take out Carson Palmer to win the first game (nice gameplan.....btw) , and wouldnt you know it......sheer luck with Vandy missing the field goal.

If the Broncs don't beat Pitt, Seattle will stomp their guts out.
Pages: 1 2