Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dorton Wildcat Invitational: Elkhorn City 53 Herald Whitaker 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game tonight. Both teams battled hard.

For Elkhorn:

Michael Fields (Tournament MVP) 25 points
Hunter Swindall 13 points
Austin Rowe 10 points
Austin Hylton 3 points
David Adkins 2 points

For Herald Whitaker:

J. Bolen 26 points
C. Bailey 8 points
R. Adams 5 points
D. Keeton 5 points
C. Mullins 4 points
Q. Hensley 2 points

All Sportsmanship Team
Rowe-Elkhorn
Blair-Whitesburg
Fannin-Belfry
Massey-Cumberland
Oliver-Jenkins
Frazier-Cowan
Wells-Hazard
Mullins-Dorton
Roop-Wesley
Mullins-Herald Whitaker

All Tournament Team
Hall-Whitesburg
Hardy-Hazard
Hall-Wesley
Huffman-Dorton
Massey-Cumberland
Jenkins-Cumberland
Hall-Cowan
Sokolowick-Cowan
Swindall-Elkhorn
Keeton-Herald Whitaker
Hylton-Elkhorn
Bolen-Herald Whitaker

MVP
Michael Fields-Elkhorn

*Thanks to all teams who participated . . . especially the ones who had to travel so far to play each night.
Great job Van! Way to get those boys playing! Pike Co will be very interesting this year!
Congrats to Elkhorn!!!
how did cowan look
Coach Davis, you are the real deal. I appreciate how you continue to use great etiquette with your program and the coaching profession. I will always look to you as the exemplary standard I can only hope to achieve. I want to commend you and your staff on a well organized tournament. I know you had to hustle and accommodate many but your inteqrity was never compromised. Thanks again.

To the fans and players of EC. I really appreciate your support and fortitude in this tournament.You deserve to be called "CHAMPIONS!" at least for now. I know you guys faced adversity and you raised you level of dedication to meet the challenge. Even though we made some mistakes I will give you all the credit for battling and never giving up. That is why you are champions of the Dorton Tournament.
Furthermore, I would like to say to all participants keep working hard and keep your head up, because any one of you guys could have won this tournament.
Coach Swindall
Elkhorn City Cougars