Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tony Parker, Eva Longoria to divorce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LOS ANGELES -- Eva Longoria filed court papers Wednesday to divorce Tony Parker, citing irreconcilable differences.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5817115
Sucks....
for...
him
lol
Now maybe he will get back to being the All-Star that he was before the marriage. He always looked to tired to play after the marriage....
Stardust Wrote:Now maybe he will get back to being the All-Star that he was before the marriage. He always looked to tired to play after the marriage....

I want to make a certain comment, but......I wont :eyeroll:
Maybe one of us could be her rebound man!.lol
Stardust Wrote:Now maybe he will get back to being the All-Star that he was before the marriage. He always looked to tired to play after the marriage....

Can u blame him?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Can u blame him?

No, lol....
I'd be tired too. But I do agree with Dust..
Who cares. A Spur don't deserve her anyway. I'm sure there several Lakers that would love to...get with her lol.
Aslan Wrote:Who cares. A Spur don't deserve her anyway. I'm sure there several Lakers that would love to...get with her lol.

Gotta like Girls first, so there is no Laker that would be interested in her! :biggrin:
Aslan Wrote:Who cares. A Spur don't deserve her anyway. I'm sure there several Lakers that would love to...get with her lol.

We know how Kobe is :yikes:
Ballers Wrote:We know how Kobe is :yikes:

I still think that was all a rumor. She started all of that on Kobe, because Kobe really wasn't interested in her.....
Stardust Wrote:I still think that was all a rumor. She started all of that on Kobe, because Kobe really wasn't interested in her.....

She started that on Kobe because he had a big wallet and he gave her some bruising that she could make it look like he forced it on her Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:She started that on Kobe because he had a big wallet and he gave her some bruising that she could make it look like he forced it on her Wink

I heard she came out of the closet and let everyone know that she was a guy..
How dare you guys hate on the greatest player to ever touch a basketball!
^lol
Aslan Wrote:How dare you guys hate on the greatest player to ever touch a basketball!

We are not, Ballers and I love LBJ, and would never say anything bad about him.....:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:We are not, Ballers and I love LBJ, and would never say anything bad about him.....:biggrin:

Thats right Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:We are not, Ballers and I love LBJ, and would never say anything bad about him.....:biggrin:

Hmmmmm
Looks like some BGR faithful are coming out of the closet Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:Hmmmmm
Looks like some BGR faithful are coming out of the closet Wink

You and Aslan?

Ballers Wrote:Thats right Big Grin

Ballers Wrote:You and Aslan?

Definitely not