Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what can they do to turn things around?

i think they need a new coach and QB. could the main reason be the coach? i've always heard that the players like you, they'll play for you but if they don't like you then they'll do exactly what the bengals are doing
I'd love to see the Bengals go out and try to bring in Jim Harbaugh.
Don't be surpised to see T.O. fighting with Ochocinco soon.
What I can't understand is how the DEFENSE is playing so bad. Weren't they a top 10 defense last season?
Palmer = out
RadioVeteran Wrote:Don't be surpised to see T.O. fighting with Ochocinco soon.

Not happening...
Chad and TO arent going to fight, they have no reason to. But now one of them may end up flying off and saying something about Carson. But lets be honest the guy hasnt been the same since 05. Its time to start shopping him around to see if he has any trade value in him. Which I doubt.
I think they should be referred to as the Bungals again.
csabo17 Wrote:Chad and TO arent going to fight, they have no reason to. But now one of them may end up flying off and saying something about Carson. But lets be honest the guy hasnt been the same since 05. Its time to start shopping him around to see if he has any trade value in him. Which I doubt.

Trade for Kolb right now. Give up your 1 & 3 which is what Philly has hinted at. Trade Carson for a 2 & 3.
LWC Wrote:What I can't understand is how the DEFENSE is playing so bad. Weren't they a top 10 defense last season?

No pressure from the Defensive line. Odom created so much havoc last year, that teams had to double team him until he was hurt. When your D line is pummeling the QB, it makes the LB's and DB's job so much easier. When Odom went down, the D did as well last year. Be for Odom was hurt, they were top 3. They dropped all the way to 8th or 9th by the time the season ended. This year has picked up where last year left with zero presence from the D Line.