Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lakers 118 Bucks 107
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kobe - 31pts 7rbs
Pau - 18pts 10rbs
Defense is still weak.
Seems like it always is in the NBA.
Kobe was 11-11 from the FT line.

Greg Jennings could be the fastest player in the league.
zaga_fan Wrote:Kobe was 11-11 from the FT line.

Greg Jennings could be the fastest player in the league.

Maybe if he was in the NBA, he would be but I'd say Chris Johnson or Reggie Bush is the fastest in that league. I'd say Brandon Jennings may be one of the fastest in the NBA.I'd take Wall over him though. Wink
MVP2 Wrote:Maybe if he was in the NBA, he would be but I'd say Chris Johnson or Reggie Bush is the fastest in that league. I'd say Brandon Jennings may be one of the fastest in the NBA.I'd take Wall over him though. Wink

C'mon MVP....
I bust people's balls all day on here and not even I would nitpick like that.
NBA should be automatically assumed Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:C'mon MVP....
I bust people's balls all day on here and not even I would nitpick like that.
NBA should be automatically assumed Wink

I know Zaga, but I had too, it could been my only chance of nitpicking the Zaga Fan.
Lakers vs. Celtics final coming soon??
^Definitely.
Aslan Wrote:^Definitely.

Forgive the newb.. He meant Heat vs Spurs or Thunder final coming soon.
Lakers are back in business
Ballers Wrote:Forgive the newb.. He meant Heat vs Spurs or Thunder final coming soon.

If the Spurs are in the finals I won't watch it. I'll root for Lebron to win his first over Duncan getting another one. Thats how bad I hate the Spurs.
^I won't watch it....
but I won't root for Lebron lol
Aslan don't like Tim Dumbcan? I mean Duncan? What did he ever do to you?
He went to Wake Forrest? Just not a Spur fan I presume.
zaga_fan Wrote:^I won't watch it....
but I won't root for Lebron lol

I wouldn't blame you.. If something stupid should happen and the Bulls was in the Eastern finals and won.. and went on to play LA.. I wouldnt watch either.
Ballers Wrote:Aslan don't like Tim Dumbcan? I mean Duncan? What did he ever do to you?
He went to Wake Forrest? Just not a Spur fan I presume.

There boring, he's boring, the only thing exciting about the Spurs is Manu.
I hate the Spurs. Every year they won the title was misery, the finals were always awful due to there boring basketball.
Seriously if it's a Heat/Spurs final, I'll root for Wade to get his second Big Grin
But I won't watch it because the Spurs are in it.
Also team Duncan is part of my top 5 most hated players.
Ballers Wrote:I wouldn't blame you.. If something stupid should happen and the Bulls was in the Eastern finals and won.. and went on to play LA.. I wouldnt watch either.

I wouldn't watch it because the Spurs are too boring.
You have to YouTube.com "The Manu Flop" you will laugh so hard lol....