Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prayers Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't want to make this a super long post but, my son is in UK hospital right now after having a few seizures this week, one of which was bad enough that he stopped breathing and his heart stopped. He is doing ok now and the doctors think they have everything under control. Any extra prayers my family can get are greatly needed and appreciated, Thanks.
Thoughts to your son.
Praying for you and your son.
Already been Prayin' bro
Prayers sent out, bro...keep us all posted..
Thoughts/Prayers are with you and your family for sure bro.
Praying for your little guy and your family King.... Nothing scares a parent more than to have something happen to their child! Update when you get the chance!
phs1986 Wrote:Praying for your little guy and your family King.... Nothing scares a parent more than to have something happen to their child! Update when you get the chance!

:Thumbs:
Im praying too! Smile
Prayers are with y'all!
Many prayers from my family, hope all ends well, and you see him on PC's field one day with this all in the past.:Thumbs:
Thoughts & Prayers are with you my friend!
zaga_fan Wrote:Already been Prayin' bro

Same here man.. hope he gets better.
how is your little boy doing?
He's doing a lot better, they have him on an 8th of a liter of oxygen and are hopefully gonna have him off that tomorrow and once the pneumonia clears up we should be going home. Thanks everyone all the prayers!
king360 Wrote:He's doing a lot better, they have him on an 8th of a liter of oxygen and are hopefully gonna have him off that tomorrow and once the pneumonia clears up we should be going home. Thanks everyone all the prayers!

Glad to hear he's doing better bro
Im glad hes doing better!
Glad the lil man is doing better bro.