Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ryan Fucci to WKU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tates Creek CF Ryan Fucci has commited to WKU and will sign tommorrow on the 17th. Fucci had an impressive Junior year with Tates Creek batteing .360 with 21 RBI.

http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/09/15161...ts-to.html
Typo, Batting*
I have coached against this young man since he was in the 7th grade. Outstanding baseball player. Any idea of whether they want him as an everyday player or pitcher?
Congrats
Congrats!!
Congrats!
Stardust Wrote:I have coached against this young man since he was in the 7th grade. Outstanding baseball player. Any idea of whether they want him as an everyday player or pitcher?
I heard he had an injury that caused him to choose baseball over basketball. I may have heard wrong though.

I remember being at my brother's state tournament games in Cal Ripken and hearing about Fucci and Gott. Both have lived up to the hype they had back then.
Panther Thunder Wrote:I heard he had an injury that caused him to choose baseball over basketball. I may have heard wrong though.

I remember being at my brother's state tournament games in Cal Ripken and hearing about Fucci and Gott. Both have lived up to the hype they had back then.

We faced him in the AAU State tournament for baseball in 13U, and he was clocked at 83 and our kids (no one he faced in the tournament) had a chance against him. The at the 15U Wood Bat World Tournament in Nashville, they had a Home Run Derby at Shelby Park, where Belmont plays their home games. They set up temp fences at 300'. He was hitting them out with minimal effort in Left Center, on the regular fences. The kid is a stud!
I've never seen him play baseball, but he's surprisingly athletic on the hardwood.

Best of luck to Mr. Fucci!
Congrats