Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark's BJ Moore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i have been waiting on somebody else to post this because i didnt want to break the news but BJ Moore pre season #1 ranked player in the 15th region informed the Cardinal coaching staff that he was leaving the team.. this is no hear say this is a fact. he will not be transfering schools.. he is just quiting basketball all together.. dont want to say exactly why he has done this because i dont think nobody knows for sure besides him.. his a great person and a great player; i hope one day soon he changes his mind for cardinal nation and for himself. if he dont play another game he has already had a career that alot of high school players would kill for..
Is This 100% true?
As much as I hate to say it yes it is
::Famous:: Wrote:Is This 100% true?

as of right now its 100 percent true.. now he might change his mind in the up coming days or might change his mind next year but as of right now he is not apart of the team.. hopefully he will change his mind cause i would hate to see such a great talent go to waste..
yes he is a great talent...
monster_energy Wrote:Well i have been waiting on somebody else to post this because i didnt want to break the news but BJ Moore pre season #1 ranked player in the 15th region informed the Cardinal coaching staff that he was leaving the team.. this is no hear say this is a fact. he will not be transfering schools.. he is just quiting basketball all together.. dont want to say exactly why he has done this because i dont think nobody knows for sure besides him.. his a great person and a great player; i hope one day soon he changes his mind for cardinal nation and for himself. if he dont play another game he has already had a career that alot of high school players would kill for..

I'm not doubting your sources, but I think is is best fitting to add this as a rumor since there is no way at this time to validate it through any other media source.
Stardust Wrote:I'm not doubting your sources, but I think is is best fitting to add this as a rumor since there is no way at this time to validate it through any other media source.

Understandable..
Stardust Wrote:I'm not doubting your sources, but I think is is best fitting to add this as a rumor since there is no way at this time to validate it through any other media source.
What other media source. WSAZ gonna do a special on it? Jay Bilas on the scene?

Wish he'd reconsider, he's a fantastic player. Seems like a great kid too.
OU812 Wrote:What other media source. WSAZ gonna do a special on it? Jay Bilas on the scene?

Wish he'd reconsider, he's a fantastic player. Seems like a great kid too.

Maybe good ole Buck will get on here and be our media source since his the only sports writter in the county..
If Spike finds out if its true... they'll be on it!
Bj did take some time off to consider other directions in his life, but I'm here to let everyone know it was NOT because of coaching staff he just needed some time to think about personal options. But he has decided to play ball for sc and he will be at practice tomorrow.
This is truly a shocker!
I would never expect somone with this talent give up on something so good.

Thanks for the clarification though Yota.
SC will need him to stand a chance at all to defeat JC this year!
Anytime, an for anyone wanting to know the source I'm his brother.
Yota Wrote:Anytime, an for anyone wanting to know the source I'm his brother.

Thats a pretty good source.
If true, tough blow for the Cards and Coach Spurlock in year 1.
MVP can you close this Moore is back on the team
Monster he is back on the team and will practice tomorrow