Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Could Jackson City Win The 14th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JACKSON CITY BEAT HAZARD THIS YEAR, WHO BEAT PAINTSVILLE. JACKSON CITY ALSO BEAT GREENUP WHO HAS A GOOD BALL CLUB? WHO KNOWS, REMEMBER BUCKHORN!:confused:
I'm a big JC supporter and of course I'm going to say yes, but trying to step out of the shoes of being a fan, I still say yes it is possible. If the Tigers play good team ball and play hard, they can string 5 or 6 good games together and anything is possible with this team. Good luck Tigers!
I've been around these kids for years. I've said over and over that I knew what these kids could do. When these boys play together and give 110% like they have so many games this year, it's hard for any team to blow them out and if you don't beat a team pretty good, then anything can happen in that last quarter. I think these young men are capable of going out of the 14th just like several other teams but their main focus right now is the All A Classic.
Good luck to the Tigers and keep up the hard work.:wieghts:
Yes I think it is very possible that Jackson City could win. They have a very good ball team that never says never. I know when Jenkins went to Jackson City and played them and fell down 11-0, they sucked it up and came together as a team and played extremely hard! The region is wide open. Harlan should have beat Leslie last night without there best player and losing I think #4 for 1 quarter and a half. Love seeing the small schools prevail! Anyhow, good luck Jackson City and Sky's the Limit!