Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central's JK Hall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Word is he is having trouble with his knee, and will have a surgery on it following the football season, this will put him out of basketball this year. This is just what I heard and he could be playing.

If this is true, how will it effect JC this year?
It will hurt them. he is a great athlete and agreat on the ball defender.
He will not be playing basketball if it affects his football career. He must do what's best for him.
Of course! I was wondering if anyone really knew the case?
Like what he injured.
ETC.
News that Curtis of JC could possibly be moving to North Carolina.

JC's talent is slipping one by one.
Could this hurt them even more? IDK if he started but a great bench would help in tight games!
SweetLemonade Wrote:News that Curtis of JC could possibly be moving to North Carolina.

JC's talent is slipping one by one.
Could this hurt them even more? IDK if he started but a great bench would help in tight games!

Don't see this hurting them much at all.
OffTheHook Wrote:Don't see this hurting them much at all.

Doesnt hurt them much, Jc has the bodys, but both players are great athletes. The bench woulda been deep, which would helped em' in tight games.
so is this true? and at what extent is the injury?
SweetLemonade Wrote:Word is he is having trouble with his knee, and will have a surgery on it following the football season, this will put him out of basketball this year. This is just what I heard and he could be playing.

If this is true, how will it effect JC this year?
No doubt this should be labeled as a rumor thread.I see him everyday and I haven't heard the word surgery mentioned one time.Please make sure what you are talking about before posting this sort of thing.:dontthink
Please read, i said "word is" which refers to it as a rumor as well as saying "this is just what i heard" and "If its true"

and from your post I can see that it probably isnt true. But Im sure my source wouldnt make something like this up. We will just have to see.
I've received quite a few PMs from those close to JK and they all said this is a false rumor.

Closed.