Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mayfield @ Holy Cross (Louisville) 11/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mayfield at*Holy Cross (Louisville) 7:30 PM*Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
Mayfield at home has the advantage to keep their perfect season in tact. PT going to HC and ruining their perfect season though may be just the game they needed to get themselves into playoff mode. I think HC pulls out the game in the last minutes to steal the victory
I hope to see HC pull it off but all likely-hood Mayfield will win this one by 10-14 points.
Star, wishful thinking but Mayfield will win this going away.
Mayfield how far of a drive is it to play holy cross for mayfield?
Mayfield by 2tds
It is approximately 230 miles from Mayfield to LHC.
Mayfield 31 at*Holy Cross (Louisville) 21 http://www.Calpreps.com
Mayfield
Mayfield 35

LHC 7

Mayfield has too much of a defense and they have a diverse offense with speed everywhere.
Read on another thread that this Mayfield team may be best team NOT in 6A. Well if they are better than Boyle, Bell and Highlands then they will wear HC out.
Mayfield-34
LHC-16
Someone said in an early post. 230 miles that is a long drive for Mayfield. That is 3:30 hours in a car. On a bus that would be more like 5 hours. I think the ride to Holy Cross will get to them. I will take Holy Cross by a TD.
Jumper Dad Wrote:Read on another thread that this Mayfield team may be best team NOT in 6A. Well if they are better than Boyle, Bell and Highlands then they will wear HC out.

Yea a guy from Beechwood is spewing that nonsense
Someone said in a earlier post that the three or four hour drive will be to much for Mayfield to overcome. Your dealing with kids not old people!! These kids will streach out when they get off the bus. And be ready to play!! I've been a big fan from a long distance away of LHCHS for the last six or seven games. I think they have a nice team. I told everyone to watch out for this team. But when you get to the third and fourth game in the playoffs. Nice gets beat out. I've said for two months watch out for LHCHS. But now your playing the best in the state in 1A. IMO Mayfield will win this game by about: 38-8
Well if the drive did not affect Tilghman's play, what on earth makes you think the same drive will impact Mayfield's play? The only difference - and it is a distinction really without a difference - is that the LHC/Tilghman game was on a Saturday afternoon.
Mayfield
Mayfield
Mayfield with an impressive win
ok how to not sound like a smart ***. Mayfield has one of the best teams they have had in a while, imo better than the record breaking year they had last year. even thou they suffered their worst choked game of the season at state. but this is a senior team and they have not lost a clutch game since then. i do not believe that hc can defend all of the wepons that mayfield carries this year. the team is completly healthy, and seeking revenge of a fluked state game last year. but they better leav out with there minds on the game. otherwise it could get kinda close. Playing their A game =
Mayfield 48
holy cross 7
Mayfield will leave early Friday morning and then take it easy the rest of the day. The long trip will not be a factor.
Mayfieldsportsfan Wrote:Mayfield will leave early Friday morning and then take it easy the rest of the day. The long trip will not be a factor.

If I were to guess I would imagine that the Cards will do the same routine we have for decades. Stop at a motel in Etown and take it easy then on to daVille
All them sirens going to accompany them?