Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Beechwood @ Frankfort 11/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Beechwood at*Frankfort 7:30 PM*Class 1A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
Beechwood is playing incredible football right now. Considering their schedule at the beginning of the season against NKY's best big schools in 5A, they will see nobody in 1A better. I like Beechwood all the way to the Finals
Beechwood gets a huge playoff win on the road.
frankfort jumped out to big leads against brossart and walton verona. they are a very fast paced team. however, and no offense to either brossart or WV, but those are slower, bigger teams. beechwood is just as fast and probably alittle more aggressive than frankfort and frankfort can't afford to get into a shootout with beechwood.

it should be a good game, but im taking beechwood by 2 scores
Beechwood
I think frankfort pulls the upset and wins 27 to 22.
Beechwood
Courtesy Calpreps - Beechwood 38 at*Frankfort 21 http://www.Calpreps.com
Frankfort has to lay a near perfect game. The Tigers are big and stronger. This will be the best team Frankfort has faced all season. Frankfort has to find a way to be balanced on offense.

The biger question cna FRankforts 14 guys have enough gas to last 15 rounds with the Heavy Weight Champ?
Is this the year when Frankfort beat Beechwood.
Beechwood Big
Big fan of this Beechwood program for years from far away. They will play any team that wants to schedule them. They have played their best in these playoff games. Beechwood will keep rolling. Frankfort has a good team. But we are in the third round now. Good ain't going to get it. Beechwood 35-13.
frankfort 23-20
Beechwood
I look for Beechwood to win it all. i think this team has been overlooked this year.
Beechwood by 14
Beechwood -7
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I look for Beechwood to win it all. i think this team has been overlooked this year.

I agree with you. Because of some early losses, they certainly appeared to be less than steller. However, what was lost was the teams that they played. When you play the top teams from 2A - 5A, who are all still in the playoffs, you will take your lumps as a 1A school. However, as I have said, the quality of teams that they played early on set this team up for 1A competition. There is no team in 1A that they will see that will be better than the teams they have already played.
Beechwood looks to be back!
Beechwood by 14
Beechwood by 14.
I've seen them both play (and score a lot) with that being said Beechwood over all is the better team. They match up well with Frankfort. It should be a good game
Stardust Wrote:I agree with you. Because of some early losses, they certainly appeared to be less than steller. However, what was lost was the teams that they played. When you play the top teams from 2A - 5A, who are all still in the playoffs, you will take your lumps as a 1A school. However, as I have said, the quality of teams that they played early on set this team up for 1A competition. There is no team in 1A that they will see that will be better than the teams they have already played.

sounds like the 93 Beechwood team? the one that won state after berger graduated
Beechwood
Frankfort pulls the upset.

FH 20
BW 17
from nky.com
Beechwood (9-3) at Frankfort (9-3)

WHAT: Class 1A regional final; winner will play host to either Holy Cross or Mayfield in the state semifinals
WHEN/WHERE: 7:30 p.m. today; Sower Field, Frankfort
WHAT TO WATCH: Through two postseason games, Beechwood has allowed just 88 rushing yards. And that was against two run-first teams. The unit is led by underclassmen linebackers Joey Staten, a junior, and Max Nussbaum, a sophomore. Nussbaum also has taken a more active role in the Beechwood offense. In the last three games he's caught 14 passes for 192 yards and a touchdown.
BOTTOM LINE: Frankfort beat up on Northern Kentucky opponents in the first two rounds - Bishop Brossart and Walton-Verona - but Beechwood is a much more formidable foe. An area school has knocked Frankfort out of the playoffs in each of the last three years. Expect the Tigers to get the job done in a competitive game.
Beechwood play big team last year and then got shut out by a 1a school .so how can you say that cause they play bigger school they will win
rebel 4 life Wrote:Beechwood play big team last year and then got shut out by a 1a school .so how can you say that cause they play bigger school they will win
huh? What does last year have to do with tonight?