Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Simon Kenton @ Ryle 11/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
6A Region Four Championship

Thoughts?
Ryle.
I've seen Ryle 3 times and SK twice. I honestly beleive SK is the better team. Ryles defense will not be able to stop Lawrence, and SK's D is just tough enough upfront to not get pushed around by the Raiders O-Line.

Simon Kenton 38-35
SK will not let this one slip by like the last game. They will bring their a game and head on to Trinity the following week. i believe it will be a close game and Stardust I agree with the score you projected. This will be the game to watch no doubt.
Ryle
i will take SK
Ryle Elevates to another level.....Ryle by at least 14........
Simon Kenton 21 at*Ryle 28 http://www.Calpreps.com
Will be another good game. The first one was a classic to watch. I'll stick with my Pioneers 21-14 in regulation.
Ryle-27
SK-21
ryle 24-21
I'm gonna go with my boys from Union, Ryle 35 SK 24.

Go Raiders!!TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Simon Kenton wins
Ryle
Ryle
Ryle by 2 TD's
S.K.'s luck runs out this week Ryle by 14
RyleTongueirateSho
GTG with Ryle.
Ryle by 12
SK season is essentiall over.
Ryle by 21
ryle
I happened to run into 2 coaches that had firsthand knowledge of these 2 teams. Both said they thought Simon Kenton would win this week. FWIW.
Wideleft01 Wrote:I happened to run into 2 coaches that had firsthand knowledge of these 2 teams. Both said they thought Simon Kenton would win this week. FWIW.

I've been on the sidelines for one against SK and two against Ryle, and I was by far more impressed with SK. But will SK be able to match the effort at Ryle that they did in the first contest.

I believe the Pioneers are the better team. I am taking them in another dog fight of a game that very well may come down to who has the last possession.
Gotta go with the team that didnt run from scheduling the bluebirds!Confusedhh: Ryle by 14
If the game becomes a blow out there's always the Christmas Craft fair in Ryle's gym to fall back on:lmao:
on the same note Guy's you could drop the Mrs. off to the craft show and you could go watch the game. two for one family bonding:Thumbs::theman:
from nky.com

Simon Kenton (10-2) at Ryle (11-1)

WHAT: Class 6A regional final; winner will play host to Trinity or St. Xavier in the state semifinals
WHEN/WHERE: 7:30 p.m. today; 10379 U.S. 42, Union
WHAT TO WATCH: The first time these teams met, Simon Kenton struggled stopping the Ryle running game and Ryle struggled against the Simon Kenton passing game. In that game, Ryle quarterback Conner Hempel averaged 8.5 yards per carry and Ryle running back Travis Elliott averaged 7.8 yards per carry. The duo combined for five rushing touchdowns. Simon Kenton receiver Ryan Winkler caught seven passes for 112 yards and quarterback Chad Lawrence threw for 235 yards and two touchdowns.
BOTTOM LINE: Ryle won the teams' first meeting of the season, 38-35 in overtime at Ryle. The Raiders are a slight favorite in the rematch.
Simon Kenton 28-27.
nky Wrote:If the game becomes a blow out there's always the Christmas Craft fair in Ryle's gym to fall back on:lmao:

LOL, what! :lmao: