Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paducah Tilghman @ Russellville 11/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PT a big winner over Edmonson County. RVK dispatched Union County with ease. A rematch of last year's final and another classic battle looms at Rhea.
PT
this one will be a toss up, where is it at? whoever is the home team i give them the slight edge,but still could go either way..
Paducah Tilghman.
PT wins
Last night was the first time I have seen Forrest run the Wildcat. Another offensive look in the arsenal.
After seeing what PT did to Butler Co & Edmondson Co versus what Russellville did against both, I see PT winning by 3 scores
Tilghman rolls all the way to Bowling Green and beyond.
Tilghman by 7.
Tilghman takes this one by large, russellville had 4 defensive touchdowns against union other than the turnover/touchdown union could have beat them bad, tilghmans wins state again
UCFB Wrote:Tilghman takes this one by large, russellville had 4 defensive touchdowns against union other than the turnover/touchdown union could have beat them bad, tilghmans wins state again

Union is always better than they seem to be for some reason, :eyeroll:. I'm taking PT in this one but R'Ville could be tough for them to handle at home.
I think PT has a very real appreciation for Russellville's abilities. Aside from Mayfield, they will be the fastest team PT has seen. In reality, the game last year was dead even until the 4th quarter fumble return. It could as easily have been Russellville that advanced.
Paducah Tilghman 41 at*Russellville 17 http://www.Calpreps.com
In the "who beat who" category, go figure.

RVK - Lost to Marshall Co.

RVK - Beat Hopkinsville.

Hopkinsville beat Tilghman in the season opener.

Tilghman trounced Fort Campbell.

Fort Campbell beat Hopkinsville.

Tilghman trounced Graves County.

Graves County beat Marshall.

Marshall trounced by Hopkinsville.
PT
For those in the east with an interest, Russellville's WRUS radio says it will be streaming the play by play broadcast Friday. The game is an hour later on slow time.http://www1.network1sports.com/station/wrus#menus