Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski County @ Harlan County 11/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Bear_Paw Wrote:Your in the wrong thread...

lol
I hope PC expects to win big and overlooks HC. HC will run it down their throat and PC will not be able to stop them. Also, I hope PC can catch a wet ball. HC rolls with big win.
In The Trenches Wrote:Is thats there front five, Pulaski Should tear the stuffings out of them:lmao:

Really?...Cause I found this pic of Pulaski's Mascot...and he doesn't seem to have the same confidence!

[IMG][/IMG]

They better not stand too close to the lights come Friday night!...Wouldn't want them to melt!!...:lmao:[/B]

PC "CRAYONS" :ChairHit: HC "FILTHY ANIMALS"

Friday can't get here fast enough!...( I think I say that every week!...lol)

GO HC BLACK BEARS!!!!..:football::football::football::football::football:
FleaFlicker123 Wrote:I hope PC expects to win big and overlooks HC. HC will run it down their throat and PC will not be able to stop them. Also, I hope PC can catch a wet ball. HC rolls with big win.
I think Pulaski has a run game AS WELL.
FleaFlicker123 Wrote:I hope PC expects to win big and overlooks HC. HC will run it down their throat and PC will not be able to stop them. Also, I hope PC can catch a wet ball. HC rolls with big win.

If Harlan County resorts to those kind of tactics I hope Pulaski beats them 150-0. Surely they have more class than that.
Norm Peterson Wrote:If Harlan County resorts to those kind of tactics I hope Pulaski beats them 150-0. Surely they have more class than that.

:please:
The only water on the field will be what God puts there. Forecast calls for rain on Thursday but clear Friday.
Norm Peterson Wrote:If Harlan County resorts to those kind of tactics I hope Pulaski beats them 150-0. Surely they have more class than that.

I do not believe HC controls the weather! I do believe he was talking about the rain causing the ball to get wet.:HitWall:
Mama Bear Wrote::please:
The only water on the field will be what God puts there. Forecast calls for rain on Thursday but clear Friday.

sstack Wrote:I do not believe HC controls the weather! I do believe he was talking about the rain causing the ball to get wet.:HitWall:

With only a 20% chance of rain tomorrow and a 30% chance of rain on Thursday (that is supposed to be gone before 9am if it rains at all) how else should I have taken it? That would be some potent rain to still cause a wet ball on Friday.
Norm Peterson Wrote:With only a 20% chance of rain tomorrow and a 30% chance of rain on Thursday (that is supposed to be gone before 9am if it rains at all) how else should I have taken it? That would be some potent rain to still cause a wet ball on Friday.

With it being as windy as it was today i would say it cleared up most of the rain it has done the past couple of days, wind is better for clearing up rain then the sun is.

I played football for many years, and i believe most that have played will agree that no matter what kind of team you are, running, passing, etc, rain is never a good thing. It's so hard to stand up in slick conditions that it doesn't really help the run game as much as many people think it does. It obviously hurts the passing game, but any good high school football team will have a ball boy sending in dry balls between every down. I hate the rain, it kills your footing and it takes away from the game so much.
We've had math and geography lessons so here's a small history lesson: a Maroon is a runaway fugitive slave who settled on mountain tops in India often starting their own villages. This is where the term of being marooned comes from. Bugs Bunny also had a name for his victims he pulled pranks on, "Ah what a maroon".
Does Harlan Co. pass the ball? If not, it could be a long night.

If this ensues, I am hoping for a final of 239 - 0. "wet ball" or not, Eastham will throw for 200+ yds. TongueirateSho
The weather is calling for the rain to move out and it will be cool and should be fairly dry on the field Friday Night. This will be a battle, no doubt. The Bears are preparing and will be hungry Friday Night when the gates are closed. The Bears know what they have to do. Nothing to do but going out there and do it. The Black Bears must be disciplined and Filthy Nasty Animals. If not, it ends. I don't see it ending. What will all the NAYSAYERS say when the Bears win Friday Night! GO BLACK BEARS!!!!
Rain, sleet or snow PC will loose and I can't wait to see all of the PC fans cry like little babies. PC players will be scared to death when they roll into Harlan County. Go Black Bears!!! Bring on Highlands...
sstack Wrote:I think you are right. I am sure HC has improved, but so has PC. The game score will be closer than game 1, but I feel PC still wins by 14 pts or more.

:Thumbs:
All feelings aside, I'm just saying it will be a closer game than what PC fans think. PC is not unbeatable. And no fan should cry like a baby because whoever looses will loose to a very good football team. I just wanted to get PC fans worked up. Also, Norm, I think the field will still be wet due to the amount of rain.
I think its funny harlan county people are underestimating the maroons. Pc is tougher than u think just sayin I say pc all the way but I think harlan will give better game than first game but still its time to feed tha what! Feed tha beast!!! Ohhhh pc!!!!!!! Highlands coming to skull and crossbones field this year haha TongueirateSho
cj2561 Wrote:It is easy to beat JC. Highlands, just have to stop JJ Judy. Any team with a D can do. That have been show two time so far this year. JC is afraid of Highlands. When they find out that Highland is going to drop to 4A. That is way they try to get put back into 5A. To get away from them. I will take a good D over a good O in ever games.

That's funny cj, I remember you saying one time how easy the Eagles were and how Hazard was going to eat them alive. (Didn't happen).
You're right, JC has lost 2 games in their regular season. One to a very very good Bell team and one to Boyle that was early in the season. (1st game I believe)
As far as Highlands goes, they are a awesome team that JC has had the privilage of getting to go up against the last couple years. BUT if you think for one second that JC is"afraid" of Highlands you couldn't be more mistaken.
JJ Jude is a very good football player and he's pretty doggone fast too, he also has a line that is willing to lay it all out there for him. Soo, with all that being said, Eagle Nation is really looking forward to welcoming the Bluebirds to the nest this Friday night.
My apologies to Harlan & Pulaski for jumping on their thread. Good Luck to the Bears, would love to see the mountains bring it all home this year!!!:Thumbs:
It's hard to believe that anyone would think that the football field would be watered on purpose. Good Lord!! It'd take all of the Black Bear Nation with 500 feet of water hose. Both teams play on the same field for goodness sake. Wet or dry.

I'm excited for Friday night, and plan on being there to support my Black Bears. Congratulations to J Calton!! Not surprised, either. He's a good bear, with a work ethic to be envied.

So, Friday night is getting closer and closer. I can't wait to see the Black Bears roll to a victory!!!!

Go Black Bears!!!!!!
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:That's funny cj, I remember you saying one time how easy the Eagles were and how Hazard was going to eat them alive. (Didn't happen).
You're right, JC has lost 2 games in their regular season. One to a very very good Bell team and one to Boyle that was early in the season. (1st game I believe)
As far as Highlands goes, they are a awesome team that JC has had the privilage of getting to go up against the last couple years. BUT if you think for one second that JC is"afraid" of Highlands you couldn't be more mistaken.
JJ Jude is a very good football player and he's pretty doggone fast too, he also has a line that is willing to lay it all out there for him. Soo, with all that being said, Eagle Nation is really looking forward to welcoming the Bluebirds to the nest this Friday night.
My apologies to Harlan & Pulaski for jumping on their thread. Good Luck to the Bears, would love to see the mountains bring it all home this year!!!:Thumbs:

Make sure to apologize to the Perry Central people also because they are obsessed with us and follow our threads very closely. They take our postings very seriously.
Pulaski wins this game by 3. Qb running ability is the difference.
New prediction: The "cubs" will ask for a running clock by the 3rd quarter, and Pulaski's JV's score 2+ TDs in the 4th.
Junction Boy Wrote:New prediction: The "cubs" will ask for a running clock by the 3rd quarter, and Pulaski's JV's score 2+ TDs in the 4th.

I can assure you HC will ask for no mercy from anyone.
Come on Yogibear, they will be begging for mercy!
Junction Boy Wrote:New prediction: The "cubs" will ask for a running clock by the 3rd quarter, and Pulaski's JV's score 2+ TDs in the 4th.

Who is this guy?
lol
I like him
However.....
the "cubs" don't give up points against a teams JV squad.
They take pride in the JV powerhouse they have Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:Who is this guy?
lol
I like him
However.....
the "cubs" don't give up points against a teams JV squad.
They take pride in the JV powerhouse they have Wink

Bahaha! Oh so true. :worthy:
Norm Peterson Wrote:With only a 20% chance of rain tomorrow and a 30% chance of rain on Thursday (that is supposed to be gone before 9am if it rains at all) how else should I have taken it? That would be some potent rain to still cause a wet ball on Friday.

It sounds like Pulaski Co. is afraid of a little rain or wet weather. Both teams play on what ever surface is there. It will be dry even though it rained 24 hours on Monday and a little yesterday and some more tomorrow.
"Gummie Bear"...?... For real? :thatsfunn
Gummie Bear Wrote:It sounds like Pulaski Co. is afraid of a little rain or wet weather. Both teams play on what ever surface is there. It will be dry even though it rained 24 hours on Monday and a little yesterday and some more tomorrow.

I don't the weather on Saturday has much anything to do with this one Wink
:devilflam:flame:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11