Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Central 57 - Moore 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Moore (4-8) 20 7 0 0 27
Central (6-6) 23 21 13 0 57

Central - Wales 66 run (Kamara kick); Central - Kamara 30 field goal; Moore - McKay 69 run (Goodspeed kick); Moore - Miller 3 run (kick failed); Central - Milliken 1 run (kick failed); Moore - LaRon 21 pass from McKay (Goodspeed kick); Central - Gibbs 90 interception return (Kamara kick) Moore - Boyd 20 pass from McKay (Goodspeed kick); Central - Wales 1 run (kick failed); Central - Wales 7 run (Bolden pass from Milliken); Central - Dunbar 35 pass from Milliken (Kamara kick) Central- Milliken 1 run (Kamara kick); Central - Dunbar 59 pass from Milliken

Game Summary

Moore 27, Central 57: The host Yellowjackets (6-6) were leading the Mustangs (4-8) by 30 points in the 3rd quarter when a fight broke out between the teams and the game was forfeited to Central. With 5:12 remaining in the 3rd quarter, Central's Kevon Dunbar scored on a 59-yard pass from Tajh Millliken. Several players began shoving in the end zone and in the resulting melee all but 5 of Moore's players were ejected. Anthony Wales ran for 139 yards on 20 carries and scored 3 TDs to lead Central, who advances to play North Oldham next week in Class 3-A.

http://www.highschoolsports.net/gamestat...sity/Boys/
Dang, hate to see this in the playoffs.

Congrats Central!
Congrats Central.
wonderful if Central will have to sit out any players next week..
Congrats Central!
Knowing the Moore coaches, I am not surprised by this at all. They should be fired.
Congrats Central
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Dang, hate to see this in the playoffs.

Congrats Central!

What?
Stardust Wrote:What?

The game was ended in the 3rd quarter after all but 5 of Moore's players were ejected because of fighting.
Wtf?
The Moore players were not fighting amongst themselves - Central's players had to be involved also. All I can find is a brief mention of the fight at the Courier-Journal.
Coach Patterson at Moore gets his kid to play very hard, and knows how to compete with Central, he did this also when he was Shawnee.

Central is giving up a lot of points, but I still believe they will beat anyone in 3A.