Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 49 Harlan 19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Up 35-0 with over 10 left in the 2nd and coasted from there. Panthers will host Hazard in the Regional Championship @ the W.C. Hambley Complex.

HAIL PIKEVILLE!
Congrats Pikeville
Congrads Pikeville. This team has gotten better every game.
Congrats to my Panthers! Total team effort in this one, but that 73 yrd. td. run from freshman Chase Hall was huge in this game.

Congrats to my Panthers! This win came from a total team effort against a very good Harlan team. That 73 yrd. td. from srimmage by Chase Hall was huge. Congrats to Harlan on a great season. Harlan will be tough the next couple of yrs.

r
Double post--my bad.
Congrats Panthers.
Congrats Panthers and Good Luck next week against the Dawgs!
Good Job Panthers!!! I heard the black jerseys looked pretty cool!
Congrats to Pikeville. Big chance next week. Sounded like Harlan had a nice season.
This might be a good matchup next week.
Link to stats and story on the game.

http://www.harlandaily.com/view/full_sto...eft_column
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Good Job Panthers!!! I heard the black jerseys looked pretty cool!

They were, and the new emblem on the helmets were cool as well :Thumbs:
Congrats Pikeville
congrats PANTHERS......Chase Hall.....
Congrats to Pikeville
[YOUTUBE="Pikeville vs. Harlan Highlights"]eYhcMOdji5M[/YOUTUBE]
Big Five-0- Wrote:They were, and the new emblem on the helmets were cool as well :Thumbs:

I liked the plain white helmets. The black jerseys were ok IMO, but I'm old school.
BOBCAT-BLACK & GOLD Wrote:congrats PANTHERS......Chase Hall.....

I knew Chase was fast, but on his long td run he just pulled away from everybody. It's hard to believe he's just a freshman. Congrats Panthers.
Last night was the most dominant Pikeville has been against an opponent of similar skill level in a long time. It was a great feeling to be watching the emotion coming from the players, the coaches getting into it, and the fans finally showing some life. Win or lose next Friday, This was a HUGE step forward for the program. Over the course of the season this team has improved dramatically. The atmosphere was simply awesome. This is what Pikeville football should be about. Keep showing that emotion and we will get back to where we are supposed to be.

Keep it going Panthers

HAIL PIKEVILLE!
congrats Pikeville. Nice win you all do seem to be improving will find out for sure next week.! good Luck
Westside Wrote:I liked the plain white helmets. The black jerseys were ok IMO, but I'm old school.
I agree here. I'm ok with it for a couple games per year, though.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Last night was the most dominant Pikeville has been against an opponent of similar skill level in a long time. It was a great feeling to be watching the emotion coming from the players, the coaches getting into it, and the fans finally showing some life. Win or lose next Friday, This was a HUGE step forward for the program. Over the course of the season this team has improved dramatically. The atmosphere was simply awesome. This is what Pikeville football should be about. Keep showing that emotion and we will get back to where we are supposed to be.

Keep it going Panthers

HAIL PIKEVILLE!

Good video hail pikeville. I know most think Pikeville has been down since that loss to Hazard in 2007 but they are wrong. Pikeville in my opinion is only been rebuilding since 2009. The Pikeville team that lost to LCA in playoffs was a very good team and i think happen to play a bad game that night. Basically that same team from 2007 came back in 2008 and i really dont believe that year was down. When Hazard came to Pikeville the year they beat Pikeville pretty good from there they were rebuilding . I believe that was Harmons senior year. Then last year was another rebuilding year. I think after this season Pikeville has stepped in the right direction. I look forward to the game against Hazard this year as i think its going to be a very good game.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Last night was the most dominant Pikeville has been against an opponent of similar skill level in a long time. It was a great feeling to be watching the emotion coming from the players, the coaches getting into it, and the fans finally showing some life. Win or lose next Friday, This was a HUGE step forward for the program. Over the course of the season this team has improved dramatically. The atmosphere was simply awesome. This is what Pikeville football should be about. Keep showing that emotion and we will get back to where we are supposed to be.

Keep it going Panthers

HAIL PIKEVILLE!

Great post and all your videos have been great PT.:Clap:
Congrats Pikeville
Hate to see Harlan lose.. Good season guys cant wait till next year..:rockon:
Great post P.T. Sure was a great feeling to watch the Panthers play like you know they can. It was like watching the Panthers of old. The big crowd was in to it, and the electricity was certainly there.
Great, great game, atmosphere, crowd. It was an awesome night. A lot to be said for Pikeville offense, but defense stepped up 2 notches. Great overall game. Go Pikeville...... Hazard is a great team, but don't underestimate Pikeville
Eaglewings42 Wrote:Great, great game, atmosphere, crowd. It was an awesome night. A lot to be said for Pikeville offense, but defense stepped up 2 notches. Great overall game. Go Pikeville...... Hazard is a great team, but don't underestimate Pikeville

Well said!
Congrats Panthers!!
Congrats Pikeville!!
Pages: 1 2