Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle Co. 56 East Jessamine 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Total domination.
A healthy Boyle County is a dangerous Boyle County! Way to go Rebels
Good win, Congrats BC.
Good win Rebels!!!
Loved the focus on the game! Great win!
congrats to Boyle
A healthy Boyle team is going to be tough for any team to beat the rest of the way. They set out with something to prove tonight, and made their point.
8 possessions=8 touchdowns.
sportzanimal Wrote:loved the focus on the game! Great win!

congrats boyle co. Great win!! At least you do it with class!
Congrats to Boyle on the win. I'm still proud of my EJ TEAM
^ as you should be EJ has come a long way in a year.:Thumbs:
joejoe Wrote:Congrats to Boyle on the win. I'm still proud of my EJ TEAM

And you should be. You guys had a great year. Good luck and do work in 5A next year.
JoeJoe your a true fan the way you supported your team and should be proud. Goodluck next year!

Classy post joejoe. EJ is on the rise and you should be excited about the future for your program. :Thumbs:
congrats boyle on win. You played a great game. Ill be rooting for you in the LC match up. Im another proud member of my EJ TEAM
Last night's BC victory should make one thing obvious to fans of EJ. Bolin can't coach. That team is totally one-dimensional. No defense. No passing game. You cannot run the football 99% of the time and beat a good team. Even middle of the road teams will stack the box on you and shut you down eventually. Common sense has to prevail sometimes. EJ's only victories came against weak competition. Call me crazy, but playing a weak schedule just to put a few wins up doesn't help to build a program. It teaches kids the wrong message (Take the easy way out.). Moving to 5A may help EJ, and I am sure Bolin & company have done their best to schedule some weak teams for next season. However, don't expect this program to go anywhere under Bolin's leadership and lack of coaching ability. Need a changing of the guard at EJ, as the old school, up the middle in a cloud of dust game plan just doesn't work. I feel sorry for the kids.
I guess we could say "the hammer" has been retired. :Thumbs:
I will have to say that Boyle continues to surprise me. I expected a win over East Jessamine but I didn't expect total domination like what I saw. From what I hear, Lexington Catholic has improved greatly but I don't think there will be any question who will win when they visit Boyle. I just hope that we can bring another state championship back to Boyle County and I don't really see any reason why we can't.
Congrats Boyle

joejoe,you have shown alot of class,and you have a right to be proud of your team they have done well.good luck next year.

Congrats on a good season. Good luck next year, as ya move up to 5A. Good job Jags!
Well, Honestly I have to agree with Offensive Guru. This team always plays hard as that is their M.O. I have to agree about C.Bolin. I came to watch the game last night, and honestly I have just never seen a coach so knee deep in trouble from the first snap. He never changed a thing from the first game and was outcoached by a long shot. Feel sorry for those kids, because Bolin did not give them a shot to win at all. But like OFF GURU said, if you run the ball 99% of time, then your going to get 9 in the box. After EJ got down Bolin had no answer and just keep trying to bang away and kick field goals on 4 and 1 instead of trying to get some headway.. Hopefully EJ will look for changes with coaching staff and coaching style. Being a nuetral part I have also never seen a home dis respect a team so bad. They formed a line coming out of EJ locker room on both sides of the sidewalk and adults and kids talked aweful to those kids. Pretty classless for a team that is achieving so much.Just my opinion but pretty classless.
Wow, somebody else actually agrees with me on here? There is life on this planet.
Congrats Boyle Co.
Mountain Coach Wrote:Well, Honestly I have to agree with Offensive Guru. This team always plays hard as that is their M.O. I have to agree about C.Bolin. I came to watch the game last night, and honestly I have just never seen a coach so knee deep in trouble from the first snap. He never changed a thing from the first game and was outcoached by a long shot. Feel sorry for those kids, because Bolin did not give them a shot to win at all. But like OFF GURU said, if you run the ball 99% of time, then your going to get 9 in the box. After EJ got down Bolin had no answer and just keep trying to bang away and kick field goals on 4 and 1 instead of trying to get some headway.. Hopefully EJ will look for changes with coaching staff and coaching style. Being a nuetral part I have also never seen a home dis respect a team so bad. They formed a line coming out of EJ locker room on both sides of the sidewalk and adults and kids talked aweful to those kids. Pretty classless for a team that is achieving so much.Just my opinion but pretty classless.

I think the problem is that our fan's line up for the Rebel walk and both teams are then brought out the same entrance. I have seen many times this year players from the opposing team spitting on the victory bell, yelling at fans, flipping fans off etc... I have also seen a "few" of our fans initiating the behavior also. The EJ band for instance was yelling profane language after the game as they came through with no provocation.

I'm not making excuses for bad behavior because I don't like it either. Just trying to say it is usually a two way street. I have also witnessed the same behavior towards our fans and players at other venues. Not all but some places. The best thing the administration could do is to provide a way for the opposing team to enter the field somewhere else and not through the "Rebel Walk" thats just a bad mix.
The behavior may have also something to do with the completely classless act with the hammer on the prior game. What kind of complete idiot allows that behavior at an oppossing teams field?
WhoYaWith Wrote:The behavior may have also something to do with the completely classless act with the hammer on the prior game. What kind of complete idiot allows that behavior at an oppossing teams field?

And you are a COMPLETE CLASSLESS IDIOT. These are kids and they can make mistakes like Boyles kids can make a mistake. If you are any adult Boyle fan not HS Kids, talked trash to these kids then you are a piece of crap. You might be one of the sissy at the end of the game talking crap about the hammer that punked out when you seen a man there. Next time make sure before you get smart with a mans wife, make sure he is not around. I have enjoyed talking to most Boyle fans on this site and at the game. But there was about 10 adult punks that talked trash to my wife, and they know who they are COWARDS.
bigdaddydawg82 Wrote:congrats boyle co. Great win!! At least you do it with class!

R U Serious. With Class. Boyles coaches have no class or ethics.
Pages: 1 2 3